What to Highlight
Ho Chi Minh city is the most interesting city in the South East Asia as well as in the world. It’s a city consisting of many pieces: modern and ancient, rich and poor, new and old, recent and past… Most of Ho Chi Minh city package tours only show you the beautiful parts of the full picture. With a passion of making tourist see the city at its fullest from the sights to culture, Scooter Saigon Tour has designed unique Saigon Package Tour with worth trying program. On the tour, we will not miss must-see attractions like other tourists but we also show you hidden parts of Saigon. Saigon Package Tour 3 days 2 nights is the best choice for your trip to the city.
– A friendly driver will drive our air conditioning car and pick you up at Tan Son Nhat airport with a board with your name. Then you will be driven to the hotel, check-in and relax. The hotel serves buffet breakfast in the morning with a wide range of foods.
– It’s time for you to start your memorable journey in Ho Chi Minh city after taking a break. You will join a 5-hour Saigon Sightseeing Tour & Contrast & Street Food by Motorbike. Start time is flexible for your choice, it depends on your fight arival time and how long you’d like to relax after the flight. Our gentle female tour guides will take care of you as well as possible on their motorbike. On this tour, you will visit most famous sights in the city such as Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Saigon Central Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, China Town, Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Temple… It’s a big chance to admire the beauty of an old city with rich history and culture. After that we will drive you to places where very poor people in Saigon live. Certainly we also drive you to luxurious area where very rich people in Saigon live. It’s a sharp contrast we would like to draw and show you on this exclusive tour. An important part of this tour is delicious street food you couldn’t find out of Saigon. Just drive, eat and drink like locals together! In addition, you will learn more about interesting recipes, food stories and our rich cuisine. We hope that after the motorbike tour, you will immerse yourself into the local life and you will feel like locals on next days.
– In the evening, you will join Cyclo & Water Puppet Show & Dinner on Cruise from 5:15pm to 9:45pm). Slow and classic Cyclo is something to remember in the past. You will totally relax while seeing many things on the street before the cyclo drivers drop you off at the Dragon Theater to watch Water Puppet Show – a Vietnamese traditional art. Then we will enjoy a romantic dinner and see the splendid city on Cruise which cruise along Saigon river.
– You will be returned to the hotel, the first day of the tour ends with lots of smile.
You will join Mekong Delta Tour Full Day (My Tho – Ben Tre) on which you’ll have a green, peaceful and relaxing day. The region is totally different from crowded, noisy and busy Saigon. Mekong Delta is full of rice fields, fruit orchard, coconut trees, complex system of river and canals. Let’s us drive you to a place where you breath fresh air, riding along the river and sitting on rowing sampan through zig-zag narrow canals under tree shadow. You can also troll into a fruit orchard to plug a lot of tropical fruits and enjoy them fresh and learn more about how farmer grows their fruits. We will ride horse cart and bicycle around the village on dirt path, see, touch and smell strange things. One of tour highlights is delicious Mekong Delta specialty foods served in a restaurant for lunch.
In the morning, you will join Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Half Day to learn more about war history and heroic stories about Cu Chi people during American war in Vietnam. Cu Chi Tunnels are 250-km-long underground system of tunnels which are used as hidden spot of Vietcong (Vietnamese soldiers). You can also crawl the tunnels to feel how they lived, hid in the dark tunnels in which there is lack of air. Let’s see how far you can go. If you feel adventurous, let’s fire a gun in shooting range. Coming to Cu Chi and interacting with locals who are different from Saigon people and Mekong Delta people, you will have a full view about Vietnamese.
At last, we will drop off at Tan Son Nhat airport. It’s time to say good bye Vietnam.
|Price/pax (USD)||247||170||144||134||126||122||117||Contact us|
* The price doesn’t include hotel. It’s free for you to choose the hotel yourself and let us know the information. In case you’d like to count on us, please let me know your expectation about the hotel (price, star, double/single/family room, city view, including buffet breakfast or not…). We’ll get back to you with the best price.
* No need to deposit if you don’t book the hotel with us. In case you book the tour including hotel, deposit is required but not much.
* Please do not hesitate to let us know if you would like to customize the tour program to meet your expectation. For more information, instead of Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Half Day, you can choose to join Cu Chi Tunnels Tour & Cooking Class Full Day. On the cooking class, you will visit a farm and learn cooking many delicious Vietnamese foods with helpful chef. Another option is Cu Chi Tunnels Tour & Cao Dai Temple on which we show you mysterious architecture with bambooed concrete and unique religion in Vietnam. In case you have only 2 days 1 night in Saigon, let’s join the Mekong Delta & Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Full Day on second day. In case you have 4 days 3 nights in Saigon, it’s a big chance to join the Mekong Delta Tour 2 Days 1 Nights. If you have more time, I’d like to recommend you to visit Phu Quoc which is a paradise of beaches and wild nature.
Let’s book Saigon Package Tour 3 days 2 nights now and pay us at the end of the tour!
- Transportation (motorbike, air conditioner car, driver, horse cart, bicycle, boat, sampan);
- Airport pickup and drop off;
- Street foods & drinks on motorbike tour, set menu on Cruise, lunch in Mekong Delta;
- Tickets (Water Puppet Show ticket, Cruise entrance, Cu Chi tunnels entrance ticket);
- English speaking tour guide, bottle of water;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).