What to Highlight
Ho Chi Minh city is a shopping paradise for locals and travelers. Luxury shopping malls, big wholesale markets, smaller local markets are opened by day and by night with a massive amount of clothes, electronics, jewellery and perfume shops… We also have long shoes street or electronics street and many more… Need a new coat, need to pick souvenirs? Do you know where to buy the best with cheapest price? Certainly no one know best places to buy best things better than locals. Beautiful female tour guides of Scooter Saigon Tour is pleased to take you to the right place. So why not join our Saigon Shopping Tour by Motorbike for a fun shopping day like locals?
- Go shopping like locals.
- Best things, best prices, various choices.
- Made-in Vietnam products.
- Save time and money.
- Hustle and bustle city.
- Nice view of Saigon on back of the Scooter.
- See how Saigon people work and live.
- Extensive network of back alleys.
Saigon Shopping Tour by Motorbike is the best choice for whom want to go shopping in Ho Chi Minh city. Why not book it now if you are a shopper?
When to Go
The time to start is FLEXIBLE for your choice because this Saigon shopping tour is PRIVATE, so that you can choose to start whenever you want. Our recommendation for morning tour is 8:00am-12:00am, afternoon tour is 2:00pm-6:00pm, evening tour is 5:00pm-9:00pm.
What to Do
Our Scooters will pick you up at your hotel. Then the guide will ask things you want to buy, shopping places you want to go so that she can draw the route of the shopping tour within 4 hours.What is next? Of course we start going shopping. We also stop by some street food stalls for eating, drinking and relaxing at your wish.
What to Eat
- Sweet Soup (Chè). Sweet soup refers to any traditional Vietnamese sweet beverage, dessert soup or pudding. Vietnamese sweet soup are prepared with varieties of beans (mung beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans...), tubers, tapioca, jelly, fruits, glutinous rice, cooked in water and sweetened with sugar. Some sweet soup may also include dumplings such as Sticky rice dumplings with caramel ginger syrup. In southern Vietnam, sweet soup is often garnished with coconut creme. This is the top food in Ho Chi Minh city that any tourist shouldn't miss.
- Vietnamese rice paper salad. This kind of salad is an addicting food that people at all ages want to eat more and more. Saigon street is full of shoulder poles, rolling metal carts, bicycles, street food stall that sell rice paper salad. The food is a mixture of rice paper strips, shredded green mango, shredded beef jerky, dried tiny shrimp, special sauce... Rice paper salad is sold in a plastic bag and eaten with chopsticks.
- Mineral water
What & Where to Buy
Here are some most popular shopping places in Saigon we would like to recommend you:
- CLOTHES: Saigon Square 1, Saigon Square 2, Nguyen Trai street shopping...
- SHOES: Shoes street Ly Chinh Thang, Shoes street Le Van Lung...
- HANDBAGS AND LUGGAGE: Luggage shops street Le Lai, Binh Tay Market, Saigon Square 1, Saigon Square 2...
- HANDICRAFTS: An Dong Plaza, Ben Thanh Market...
- PAINTINGS: Paintings Street Tran Phu, Paintings Street Bui Vien...
- FABRIC: Tan Dinh Market, Fabrics Street Hai Ba Trung, Soai Kinh Lam Material Market...
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- All street foods and drinks.
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, bottle of water, rain poncho (if needed).
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).