What to Highlight
- Hidden history:
- Venerable Thich Quang Duc Memorial, story about burning monk and living heart;
- Hidden life:
- Old apartment buildings in alley with real local life of longtime residents in Saigon;
- Hidden pagoda & temple:
- Saigon Cao Dai temple with interesting architecture and unique Cao Dai religion originated in Vietnam;
- Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas hidden in a small alley and peaceful life around;
- Hidden markets and streets:
- Local market in alleys;
- The biggest flower market in Saigon;
- Fruit and vegetable market;
- Motorbike accessories market;
- Lantern market, pet market, electronics market, Chinese medicine market, fabric market;
- Fashion street, antique street, painting street;
- Ghost building and its story;
- Hidden 80-year cafe in alley & learn how to make cup of coffee in a very special way & relax while tasting some drink there;
- Fresh fruits chosen by yourself at the market.
Let’s start your private Saigon Unseen Tour by Motorbike at any time you want.
Price: 790,000 VND or 35 USD
Why choose this Saigon Unseen Tour?
You may have joined a Sightseeing Tour and visited most tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh city. But not all about Saigon, there is a hidden city inside the Saigon you see on crowded main roads. On our Private Saigon Unseen Tour by Motorbike you will have chance to explore this unique part of Saigon where there are many things to do.
It is a huge network of back alleys, twisting behind and between the borough’s buildings. Back alleys are home to major Saigon people who live in narrow houses and have unique life style. Luxury buildings in District 1 is not real Saigon so that we will show you an old apartment building in alleys where longtime residents living with their families and lots of interesting things.
Have you heard about the biggest flower market hidden in a small streets and its alleys, the wholesale fruit and vegetable market with all cheap fresh products? A driving around special markets and special streets will show you an unseen Saigon.
Instead going to tourist attraction, we will take you to hidden places which most sightseeing tour miss to learn more about history, culture and architecture… One of hidden stories we would like to tell you is about the burning monk Thich Quang Duc and his unburn heart. Hidden in a small alley where is home to many kind people, Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas with different delicate Buddha statues are arranged everywhere, even on entire walls is worth visiting. One of highlights is that there is one small Buddha statue in each petal of the one-thousand-petal lotus which the biggest statue sit on. We also stop at Saigon Cao Dai temple to see its architecture and learn a new religion originated in Vietnam – Caodaism.
On the way we will stop to enjoy “Vot” coffee at a 80-year-old cafe while relaxing and talking like Saigon people. You also have chance to listen to the host’s stories and learn how they make a cup of special coffee.
Do not stuck in District 1 like other tourists but see less-wandered districts to see hard gems that most of them don’t know about and couldn’t be found on any guide book. Our Private Saigon Unseen Tour by Motorbike tour will take you to all corners of Saigon and helps you to maximize your sightseeing time by reducing the time traveling the city. Why not enjoy your day in Ho Chi Minh city on the back of the motorbike with our nice and talented tour guide?
Please Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us at +84909190247 for more information, request and book quickly without deposit.
Let book our Private Saigon Unseen Tour by Motorbike and pay us at the end of the tour!
- Free hotel pickup and drop off;
- Bottle of mineral water;
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, rain poncho (if needed);
- Foods & Drinks mentioned on tour program;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).