Visit Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, will give an introduction about its historic as a part of Vietnamese war. A chance to explore the system of tunnels deep underground being famous after war and can know how it works or how it stands out the destructive power of the bomb attack most of the US military.
⭐ This is private tour, so only your group with your guide on the tour.
- Learn about the courage & ingenuity of the Cu Chi people, and war history in Vietnam;
- Watch a documentary film before the journey start
- Tour guide will show how the Cu Chi tunnels works
- Visit a command center
- Enjoy local special food such as steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove
- Explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps
- Visit rice paper workshop
- You have chance to try shooting AK47, M16, M60, M30 (optional)
You will be picked you up at your hotel and depart from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to Cu Chi. It’s a chance for you to relax on the way from Saigon to Cu Chi. On the way, you can see thenice view of South Vietnam’s countryside. You can see lush orchards and green or yellow rice fields along the main roads.
Arriving in Ben Dinh, you will spend your time watching a documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels and the Vietnam War. Then it is time for inspecting the tunnel site, visiting the gates, traps, underground hospitals, worship rooms, kitchens and bunkers, and many other interesting things. One of the highlights is Hoang Cam stove, which was named after its inventor, diffused and dissipated smoke from cooking. On display are booby traps, the remains of a US army tank and huge craters left by American B52 bombs. You will be able to admire lots of compelling photos and personal effects left behind. Our guide will tell you about heart-broken war history and information about the tunnels including less-known stories.
The most exciting part of your trip is going through a section of the tunnel. In fact, the original tunnels are wet, dark, stuffy, and about 0.5 – 1 m wide, just enough for one person to go through. The sections of tunnels were expanded to accommodate tourists. Some sections are lightened with lights but some are not. You will be surprised and understand the clever and heroic characters of Cu Chi as well as Vietnamese locals and soldiers who could live in the tunnels in bad conditions with low light, heat, humidity, and lack of air for some months, even a few years. Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food during the war. You can also try firing M-16, AK-47 and carbine rifle at the National Defence Sports Shooting Range (Payment by yourself).
At the end of the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel. Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Half Day Tour will leave a memory forever in your heart.
We have 2 options (transportation):
- Motorbike 70 USD/person.
- Mini Van or Car from 18 USD/person:
|Private group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9+ Pax|
|Price/person(USD)||$70 USD||$40 USD||$34 USD||$27 USD||$23 USD||$20 USD||$18 USD|
If you would like to go to Ben Duoc instead of Ben Dinh, add 20 USD to the total price.
- Private English speaking tour guide;
- Private air-conditioned car/van;
- Free hotel pickup and drop off in center of Ho Chi Minh City (District 1, 3, 4, 10);
- Cu Chi tunnels entrance ticket;
- Hot tea and steamed tapioca;
- 1 bottle of mineral water;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
- Gratuities and personal expenses;
- Real Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnels;
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program;
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable).
Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us at +84909190247 for more information about the program of Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Half Day.
Other options include: