It has been said that Saigon is at its best when the sun goes down, local people go out, enjoy some Vietnamese foods and drinks at local restaurants and bars. Join us to experience the city like Saigonese people. Just sit on the back of our motorbike and driven around, then stop at eating places for trying unique street foods with the help of our energetic guides. One of the highlights of this tour includes the last stop which can a bar in the backpacker area, a rooftop bar, a romantic bar or a live music bar.
Price $55 USD /person (8 years & older)
- Child from 3 to 7 years: 9 USD
- Child from 0 to 2 years: free
⭐Everything is included in the price, both the tour & the tastings⭐
Start time 8:00 AM | 8:30 PM | 12:30 PM | 1:00 PM | 1:30 PM
Duration 3.5 Hours
- Pay cash at the end of the tour in USD or VND.
- Or Pay in advance
After warm greeting with our friendly guides, we will put on your helmet and then start the adventure through main streets and back alleys by motorbike:
- #1 Warm your stomach with CRAB NOODLE SOUP – an authentic Vietnamese food.
- #2: Wander THE OLDEST APARTMENT BUILDING AREA in the city.
- #3: Troll into the FLOWER MARKET where you are lost in countless colorful flowers along narrow alleys of Ho Thi Ky Street.
- #4: Enjoy some snacks including VIETNAMESE PIZZA and GRILLED CRACKER at a night food market in an alley.
- #5: Sample three SNAIL & SEAFOOD dishes.
- #6: Sip a DRINK at a BAR in the backpacker area (or rooftop bar, romantic bar, live music bar).
- ⭐Special Vietnamese Foods, Coffee & mineral water
- ❤️Guided by passionate English speaking local students
- Transportation by motorbike, including fuel
- High-quality open-faced helmet & rain poncho (if needed)
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff in center of HCMC (District 1, 3, 4 & 10 )
- and your address is outside center, extra 100,000VND (~4.5usd)
… and lots of smiles 🙂