Explore Ho Chi Minh City with a local student guide for a sightseeing tour with a different twist. Benefit from the insider knowledge of your student guide and travel like a local on the back of a motorbike, instead of by coach or car. The motorbike can easily maneuver through traffic and let you access places that larger vehicles cannot reach, providing a more comprehensive experience of the city.
Price $16 USD /person (8 years & older)
- Child from 3 to 7 years: 9 USD
- Child from 0 to 2 years: free
⭐Everything is included in the price, both the tour & the tastings⭐
Start time 8:00 AM | 8:30 PM | 12:30 PM | 1:00 PM | 1:30 PM
Duration 3.5 Hours
- Pay cash at the end of the tour in USD or VND.
- Or Pay in advance
After warm greeting with our friendly guides, we will put on your helmet and then start the adventure through main streets and back alleys by motorbike:
- #1: Visit THE MONUMENT OF A MONK who self-immolated to protest alleged persecution of Buddhists.
- #2: Wander THE OLDEST APARTMENT BUILDING area in the city.
- #3: Troll into the non-sleeping COLORFUL WHOLE FLOWER MARKET in narrow alleys.
- #4: See strange things at a LOCAL WET MARKET.
- #5: Admire the beauty of TEN THOUSAND BUDDHA STATUES in a small hidden pagoda in an alley.
- #6: Drive around a part of CHINA TOWN SAIGON.
- #7: Try VIETNAMESE COFFEE like locals.
- ⭐Special Vietnamese Coffee & mineral water
- ❤️Guided by passionate English speaking local students
- Transportation by motorbike, including fuel
- High-quality open-faced helmet & rain poncho (if needed)
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff in center of HCMC (District 1, 3, 4 & 10 )
- and your address is outside center, extra 100,000VND (~4.5usd)
… and lots of smiles 🙂