There is no shortage of photogenic places in Ho Chi Minh City which has not only beautiful French architectural works but also hidden gems in alleys. Our local guides are happy to take you the top Instagramble spots include the famous pink church and less-known Hao Sy Phuong alley which lasts more than one hundred years so that you will take the most wonderful photos.
Price $29 USD /person (8 years & older)
- Child from 3 to 7 years: 9 USD
- Child from 0 to 2 years: free
⭐Everything is included in the price, both the tour & the tastings⭐
Start time 8:00 AM | 8:30 PM | 12:30 PM | 1:00 PM | 1:30 PM
Duration 3.5 Hours
- Pay cash at the end of the tour in USD or VND.
- Or Pay in advance
After warm greeting with our friendly guides, we will put on your helmet and then start the adventure through main streets and back alleys by motorbike:
- #1 Take the best pictures at the PINK CHURCH – the most romantic building in Saigon.
- #2: Visit THE MONUMENT OF A MONK who self-immolated to protest alleged persecution of Buddhists.
- #3: Wander THE OLDEST APARTMENT BUILDING AREA in the city.
- #4: Troll into the HAO SY PHUONG where there is a perfect mix of the recent and the past in narrow alleys.
- #5: Admire the beauty of TEN THOUSAND BUDDHA PAGODA. which is hidden in a small alley, simple from the outside but has a splendid interior design.
- #6: Try VIETNAMESE COFFEE like locals, explore secret weapon bunker of Viet Cong soldier in the wartime.
- ⭐Special Vietnamese Foods, Coffee & mineral water
- ❤️Guided by passionate English speaking local students
- Transportation by motorbike, including fuel
- High-quality open-faced helmet & rain poncho (if needed)
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff in center of HCMC (District 1, 3, 4 & 10 )
- and your address is outside center, extra 100,000VND (~4.5usd)
… and lots of smiles 🙂