The crowded, busy, and noisy Ho Chi Minh City is the biggest city in Vietnam. The city has tons of things to do from beautiful French architectural buildings to the heart-broken War Remnants Museum and hidden local markets. Let join our Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day on which you can cross the streets, soak up the atmosphere of this dynamic city, and see most of the must-see tourist attractions in District 1, visit the hidden Ho Thi Ky Flower Market in District 10.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Reunification Palace is among of Ho Chi Minh City’s most historic buildings.
- Visiting the War Remnants Museum
- The Cathedral Notre-Dame is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture in the city.
- Saigon Central Post Office. One of great French colonial architecture
- Jade Emperor Pagoda an ancient temple
- Local Market where you can discover local life and culture.
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel and start your amazing trip around Ho Chi Minh City. The first stop is the Reunification (Independence) Palace – the former residence of South Vietnam’s President Ngo Dinh Diem. There you will see a tank belonging to the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the main gate of the palace, ended the Vietnam War in April 1975. Lush gardens, antique furniture, secret rooms, and a command bunker are the highlights of the Independence Palace.
Then we will continue the tour, visit two of the most beautiful French architectural works and the must-see tourist attractions in the city: Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office. Completed in 1880, Notre Dame Cathedral has a lovely garden where the Virgin Mary statue is believed to shed tears in 2005, two 57.6-m-high bell towers, and six bronze bells with the total weight of 28.85 tons. Especially, most of the materials were brought from abroad (France, Italy). The bricks and stained glass windows have survived amazingly until today. Designed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel and opened in 1891, the Central Post Office looks like a European railway station from the distant view.
Then we will take short stops to admire the beauty of 2 other beautiful architectural works: Saigon Opera House and City Hall. We also visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda where you listen to history, interesting stories, see the architecture work and just relax in the calm atmosphere. After that, we head to District 10 where we stop at Ho Thi Ky flower market to see and smell thousands of colorful and sweet-smelling flowers in alleyways of Ho Thi Ky Street. There you learn more about the local unique lifestyle and many strange things in a local market. Most travel agencies do not take you to this brilliant gem of the city and this is a huge plus and makes our Ho Chi Minh City Tour different from others of its kind.
After visiting the attractions, you will be returned to your hotel, the tour ends with lots of fun and memories.
|Private/group||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6pax||7pax+|
|Price/Adult (USD)||$68 USD||$45 USD||$39 USD||$32 USD||$30 USD||$28 USD||$26 USD|
Children (from 5 – 11 years old): 50% of Adult!
- Hotel pickup and drop off;
- Private a/c car, minivan, bus;
- All entrance fees;
- Bottle of mineral water;
- Private English speaking guide;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT
Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us at +84909190247 for more information about the program of the tour.