Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City in a very different way buy wandering Saigon’s back alley and sampling unique, healthy and yummy Vietnamese vegetarian foods at local restaurants. Weave the city on motorbikes driven by experienced guides who are friendly and passionate about hidden places and foods.
Price $40 USD /person (8 years & older)
- Child from 3 to 7 years: 9 USD
- Child from 0 to 2 years: free
⭐Everything is included in the price, both the tour & the tastings⭐
Start time 8:00 AM | 8:30 PM | 12:30 PM | 1:00 PM | 1:30 PM
Duration 3.5 Hours
- Pay cash at the end of the tour in USD or VND.
- Or Pay in advance
After warm greeting with our friendly guides, we will put on your helmet and then start the adventure through main streets and back alleys by motorbike:
- #1: Visit THE MONUMENT OF A MONK who self-immolated to protest alleged persecution of Buddhists.
- #2: Wander THE OLDEST APARTMENT BUILDING area in the city.
- #3: Troll into the non-sleeping COLORFUL WHOLE FLOWER MARKET in narrow alleys.
- #4: See strange things at a LOCAL WET MARKET.
- #5: Admire the beauty of TEN THOUSAND BUDDHA STATUES in a small hidden pagoda in an alley.
- #6: Drive around a part of CHINA TOWN SAIGON.
- #7: Try VIETNAMESE COFFEE like locals.
- ⭐Special Vietnamese Foods, Coffee & mineral water
- ❤️Guided by passionate English speaking local students
- Transportation by motorbike, including fuel
- High-quality open-faced helmet & rain poncho (if needed)
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff in center of HCMC (District 1, 3, 4 & 10 )
- and your address is outside center, extra 100,000VND (~4.5usd)
… and lots of smiles 🙂