Cai Rang floating market – one of the largest floating market in the Mekong Delta is a rare sight in that you just only find out the beautiful lifestyle trade when you travel in the unique Wetlands in the south of Vietnam. Cai Rang floating market. Mekong Delta reflects the cultural values as well as become a famous tourist destination in the Mekong River. It’s time for you to immerse your senses in the sights, sounds, colorful lifestyle and the taste of Mekong river in your holiday.
- Enjoy the peaceful and natural beauty of Cai Be & Cai Rang Floating Market;
- Enjoy a boat trip to Tan Phong Island in the Mekong Delta;
- Learn how to make coconut candy, pop-rice, rice paper, brick kilns;
- Visit fish farms where fish are bred in wooden cages suspended under floating houses on the river;
- Shopping at local market, join in small cooking class, and taste delicious local foods;
- Visit fruit orchard, listen to traditional Vietnamese music called “don ca tai tu”.
- Take a bicycle to ride along the village path;
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Can Tho (-/L/-)
Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice basket of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. Experience Cai Be Floating Market with us, we will enjoy local life in Mekong Delta with a boat ride. This day trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be takes you to visit fruit orchards, a candy workshop and Cai Be Floating Market before a cruise through the maze of canals to Tan Phong Island for small cooking class. You’ll learn the art of Vietnamese cuisine and interact with local people. Enjoy lunch with fresh tropical fruits. After lunch, bicycle around the village and take a short row on local sampan.
Then take a motor boat along the Mekong River to Vinh Long – a center of tropical fruit, visit fish farms where fish are bred in wooden cages suspended under floating houses on the river and brick pottery kilns.
After visiting An Binh Marking, get back to the bus and transfer to Can Tho town which is considered to be the heart of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho.
- Accommodation: Overnight at Homestay/Hotel in Can Tho.
- Meals: Lunch
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
After early breakfast, at 07:00am you will move to visit Cai Rang Floating Market that is the biggest and busiest wholesale floating market of Vietnam where not only local people but people from all over the Mekong delta come to exchange their farming products. We will try Vietnamese coffee or bowl of noodle and fruits on a motor boat, it will be great experience.
Then we move to visit traditional clear rice noodles factory, you will see a very traditional way to make these noodles and you can also get a chance to try make some yourself. After that, we will back to the boat and visit An Binh Market.
Then we will visit the fruits orchard, enjoy some fruits and ride bicycle around the village.
Before driving to Ho Chi Minh City, we will stop at local restaurant to have lunch. The tour ends at your hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
(price varies by group size, in USD)
|Private/group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax +|
|Price/adult (3* hotel)
|Price/adult (5* hotel)||$467 USD
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84909190247 for a quick response if you need more info or any request about the Mekong Delta Tour – Cai Rang Floating Market 2 days 1 night!
- Private AC mini-van
- Private English speaking guide
- Bicycle in village
- Boat trip & entrance fees
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Traditional Vietnamese Folk Song
- Mini cooking class & lunch at local restaurant
- Breakfast and accommodation in double/twin sharing
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Please note we can cater for any dietary requirements, just be sure to get in touch beforehand.
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT