Scooter Saigon Tours specializes in offering Car Rental – Private transfer from Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Can Tho. From Saigon to Can Tho by private car is about 170 Km. It will take you about 3,5 hours. Coming with Scooter Saigon Tours, you will spend a trip more comfortable and by your own way. We recommend this private transfer Can Tho if you want to stay there, plan a trip from there or do a multi-day tour.
x 3 x 2
x 3 x 3
x 8 x 8
x 15 x 15
Can Tho is the center of the Mekong River Delta, lying peacefully beside the Hậu River. The life here has water river countryside characteristic. With this advantage, Can Tho is an attractive tourist destination of the visitors in the local and foreign country.
To start the trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho by private car. Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center, or at the airport with extra fee (10usd). Going to the wetland, you would be interesting in green rice fields, local people, as well as daily life’s people there. On this route our driver will stop anywhere for photos, shopping, luch, dinner… The last trip at your hotel in Can Tho.
So how safe your trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho is and not miss to gaze with interesting sceneries. If you take by a regular bus, it will not safe and not be an optimal to choose. For local taxi, it is more expensive and sometimes drivers take you on a longer route to take your money more and incurring additional charge per Km. Don’t worry anymore, Scooter Saigon Tours’ private car have the best quality of service, scrupulousness, enthusiasm with a professional fleet. Our drivers have more than 5 years experience, and speak basic English. Additionally, the cost at Scooter Saigon Tours is the same one of the other regular taxi and we charge per trip/route. You are surely satisfied with the services in Scooter Saigon Tours’ private car rental service.
- Safe and convenience;
- High-quality car;
- Polite, friendly and helpful driver.
- 4-seat car (maximum 2 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 3 guests without luggage): $110 USD (one way).
- 7-seat car (maximum 3 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage): $125 USD (one way).
- 16-seat car (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage): $140 USD (one way).
- 29-seat car (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage): $200 USD (one way).
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Gasoline, tolls, parking fees
- One way point-to-point transfer (Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho or Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh City)
- Friendly driver
- Gratuities/Tips (Optional)
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Any other incidental expenses not mentioned above
- Entrance fees
- You can book a guide for $ 45 if you need it.
- You can stop anywhere on the way without paying extra.
Please Call/SMS/Viber/Whatsapp us at +84909190247 to book the Private transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho city and get our quick response as well as confirmation if you get bored of filling the booking form and waiting for our response.
Vietnamese folk-song says that:
“Can Tho gao trang nuoc trong
Ai di den do thoi khong muon ve”
(“There are white rice and clean water in Can Tho
Anybody coming there doesn’t want to leave”)
Top Things to Do in Can Tho
Can Tho – the biggest city in Mekong Delta, South Vietnam is one of the most perfect destinations in Vietnam. Mother Nature gives Can Tho good condition for living and growing fruits and rice.The city is known as the pearl of Mekong Delta with beautiful landscapes and buildings. It also has many facilities for tourists so that most of visitors stay there for at least 1 day. There aren’t lack of things to see in this city such as amazing Cai Rang Floating Market, romantic Ninh Kieu Wharf, colorful lush fruit orchards… The followings are Top Things to Do in Can Tho.
- Cai Rang Floating Market
- Ninh Kieu Wharf
- Fruit Orchard
- Tay Do Night Market (or Ancient Can Tho Market)
- Bang Lang Stork Sanctuary
- Binh Thuy Ancient House
What to eat in Can Tho?
Can Tho is one of the most popular destinations in Mekong Delta, Vietnam thanks to its famous Cai Rang floating market and Binh Thuy Ancient House. In addition, the city is home to numerous delicious traditional foods which are worth trying not only to fill your stomach, please your buds but also learn more the about the city’s rich cuisine and culture. Followings are Best places to eat in Can Tho like locals:
- Thanh Van Baked Rolls at 17 Hoa Binh Avenue, Nem nướng Thanh Vân, 17 Hòa Bình, Tân An, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ); Open time: 7:00-22:30
- Cong Cake at 86/38 Ly Tu Trong Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City (Bánh cống cô út 86/38 lý tự trọng); Open time: 09:00 – 21:30
- Hoi Do Restaurant at 54 Tran Binh Trong Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City (Quán Hồi Đó Nằm ở 54 đường Trần Bình Trọng, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ); Open time: 7:00 – 22:00
- Water Fern Cake at 3 Le Lai Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City (Bánh bèo Lê Lai, 3 Lê Lai, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ); Open time: 7:00-21:00
- Noodles in pottery at 149 Tran Van Kheo Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City (Bún thố, 149 Trần Văn Khéo, Quận Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ); Open time: 8:00-21:00
- Ngoc Ngan Vietnamese pancake on Le Loi Avenue, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City (Bánh xèo Ngọc Ngân, đại lộ Lê Lợi, Quận Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ) ; Open time: 14:00-22:00