Scooter Saigon Tours specialize in offering car rental Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang beach. From Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang by private car is about 434 Km. It will take you about 8 hours. Do you get off from a flight? Are you tired for along time? Or this route from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang is a quite long route, right? Coming with Scooter Saigon Tours, you will spend comfortable time and be satisfied with our service.
We recommend this transfer if you want to stay in Nha Trang, plan a trip from there or do a multi-day tour.
x 3 x 2
x 3 x 3
x 8 x 8
x 15 x 15
Experience Nha Trang which is known for its beautiful beaches and beautiful islands
In the morning you start the trip to Nha Trang. You have two options: go straight to Nha Trang, or visit Mui Ne, the most famous tourist destination in Phan Thiet province. Mui Ne is known for its beautiful beaches and sand dunes.
To get start the trip. our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Sai Gon. On this route you will go through Mui Ne that is famous for beaches and sand dunned (white sand dunned and red sand dunned). The next highlights are Hang Rai – Ninh Chu beach in Phan Rang. Continuing this trip, our driver will take you to Ca Na – Cam Ranh beach, Nha Trang. Additionally, our driver will stop anywhere on this route for you to take photos, shopping.The last trip, our private driver drop you off at the hotel in Nha Trang. The end of a trip. This is sure your own trip. Right?
- Safe and convenience;
- High-quality car;
- Polite, friendly and helpful driver.
- 4-seat car (maximum 2 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 3 guests without luggage): $200 USD (one way).
- 7-seat car (maximum 3 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage): $230 USD (one way).
- 16-seat car (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage): $300 USD (one way).
- 29-seat car (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage): $420 USD (one way).
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Gasoline, tolls, parking fees
- One way point-to-point transfer (Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang Beach or Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City)
- Friendly driver
- Gratuities/Tips (Optional)
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Any other incidental expenses not mentioned above
- Entrance fees
- You can book a guide for $45 if you need it.
- You can stop anywhere on the way without paying extra.
Please Call/SMS/Viber/Whatsapp us at +84909190247 to book the Private transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang beach and get our quick response as well as confirmation if you get bored of filling the booking form and waiting for our response.
So how safe your trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang is and not miss to gaze with interesting sceneries. If you take by a regular bus, it will not safe and not be an optimal to choose. For local taxi, it is more expensive and sometimes drivers take you on a longer route to take your money more and incurring additional charge per Km. Don’t worry anymore Scooter Saigon Tours’ private car have the best quality of service, scrupulousness, enthusiasm with a professional fleet. Our drivers have more than 5 years experience, and speak basic English.
Additionally, the cost at Saigon Locals is the same one of the other regular taxi and we charge per trip/route. You are surely satisfied with the services in Scooter Saigon Tours’ private car rental service.
Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khanh Hoa Province, on the South Central Coast of Viet Nam. This place is well know for its beaches and scuba-diving and has developed into a popular destination for international tourist, attracting large numbers of backpackers, as well as more affluent travelers on the south-east Asia circuit.
The complete Nha Trang Travel Guide 2019
There is no doubt Nha Trang City has been one of the best destinations in Vietnam for many years thanks to perfect beaches with white sand and clear blue water, unique culture and lifestyle, and exotic foods. The city has enough everything for your trip from a wide range of accommodations from luxury resorts to homestays, tours around beautiful islands, mud bathing, top restaurants and bars, Vinpearl Land amusement park, the world’s longest over-sea cable car. In comparison to other beach destinations such as Phu Quoc Island, Phan Thiet City, Quy Nhon City, Ha Long City, Nha Trang City has more facilities for travel!
- What are in this Nha Trang Travel Guide?
- What is the best time to travel Nha Trang?
- How to go to Nha Trang?
- How to go around Nha Trang?
- What to see and do in Nha Trang?
- What and Where to eat in Nha Trang?
- Where to stay in Nha Trang?
- What and where to buy in Nha Trang?
Nha Trang does not have only beaches, bays and islands but also flavorful foods. Nha Trang foods offer a variety of delicacies for travelers worldwide so that no trip to this beautiful coastal town is complete without tasting its exotic dishes. Eateries are everywhere on the beach, at five-star restaurants, vibrant street food markets, food stores, street food stalls and carts on the streets. Fresh fishes, prawns, squid, crab, lots of shellfish, jellyfish and other seafood are best ingredients to make delicious foods in the city. What to Eat in Nha Trang may be a common question of any tourists coming to the city. Can Cake, Rice Noodle Soups, Wet Cake, Vietnamese Pan Cake… are top dishes to eat in Nha Trang city.