What to Highlight
- Must-see attractions in Ho Chi Minh City (District 1):
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica;
- Saigon Central Post Office;
- Turtle Lake;
- Ben Thanh Market;
- City Hall;
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street;
- Independence Palace;
- War Remnants Museum;
- Jade Emperor Pagoda where Barack Obama visited;
- Hidden history:
- Venerable Thich Quang Duc Memorial, story about burning monk and living heart;
- Hidden parts:
- Local wet market;
- Thu Thiem Tunnels;
- 1 drink (coffee/coconut water/sugar cane juice);
- The most favorite snacks in Saigon.
Let’s start your Private Saigon Must-see Tour by Motorbike at any time you want.
Price: 680,000 VND or 30 USD
- Free hotel pickup and drop off;
- Bottle of mineral water;
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, rain poncho (if needed);
- Foods & Drinks mentioned on tour program;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
Why choose this private tour?
Why join a motorbike tour to see must-see attractions in Saigon instead of picking a city tour by car? Travelling is not only knowing about sights and history but also immerse yourself into local life and learn more about the rich culture. Let’s see Saigon in a very local way – driving around and visit attractions by an effective motorbike and feel your guide as a close friend. When we are thirsty, it’s easy to stop for drink and snack. Just feel something adventurous while weaving on crowded Saigon streets. On the tour, we also stop at some hidden places such as Thich Quang Duc Memorial, local wet market and Thu Thiem Tunnels which are missed by most city tours by car.
On our Saigon Must-see Tour, we aim to show you attractions located in District 1. The Saigon Sightseeing Tour will show you interesting China Town (District 5) with rich culture and more hidden places.
Please call/SMS/Viber/Whatsapp us at +84909190247 for more information and request.