Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, and Jade Emperor Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Post Office, Ben Thanh Market in District 1 are must-see tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh. To see these places, most of the tourists join van/bus tours. They are stuck behind the windows of the car/bus and only know about the attractions but the streets, real local life, and hidden alleyways. Why join a motorbike tour to see must-see attractions in Saigon instead of picking a city tour by car? Traveling is not only knowing about sights and history but also immerse yourself into local life and learn more about the rich culture.
Let see Saigon in a different way – driving around and visit attractions by an effective motorbike and feel your guide as a close friend. When we are thirsty, it’s easy to stop for drink and snack. Just feel something adventurous while weaving on crowded Saigon streets. On the tour, we also stop at some hidden places such as Thich Quang Duc Memorial, local wet market and Thu Thiem Tunnels which are missed on most Ho Chi Minh city tours.
Highlights of Saigon Must-see Tour by Motorbike:
- Must-see attractions in Ho Chi Minh City (District 1):
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica;
- Saigon Central Post Office;
- Turtle Lake;
- Ben Thanh Market;
- City Hall;
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street;
- Independence Palace;
- War Remnants Museum;
- Jade Emperor Pagoda;
- Saigon Opera House.
- Hidden site and less-known history:
- Venerable Thich Quang Duc Memorial, story about burning monk and living heart;
- Hidden parts:
- Local wet market;
- Thu Thiem Tunnels;
- 1 drink (coffee/coconut water/sugar cane juice).
Let’s start your Private Saigon Must-see Tour by Motorbike at any time you want. Tour duration: 4 hours.
Price: 690,000 VND or 30 USD
Promotion from now until 31st May, 2017: 10% off ; Do not miss the Private Saigon Sightseeing & Food Tour by Motorbike with the best price 27 USD.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off;
- Bottle of mineral water;
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high-quality open-faced helmet, rain poncho (if needed);
- Drinks mentioned on tour program;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
- Entrance fee at War Remnants Museum and Independence Palace.
Please Call/SMS/Viber/Whatsapp us at +84909190247 to book the tour and get quick response as well as confirmation if you get bored of filling the booking form and waiting for our response.
On our Saigon Must-see Tour by Motorbike, we aim to show you attractions located in District 1 including the Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, and Jade Emperor Pagoda which are not visited on the Saigon Sightseeing Tour. However, on this Must-see tour, we will miss the interesting China Town (District 5) with rich culture and more hidden places.