Located about 125 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau has attracted numerous of Vietnamese and foreign tourists thanks to beautiful beaches, magnificent mountains, the great Jesus Christ statue, the White Palace, and many more. If you wouldn’t like to go far but enjoy the beach and climb mountain, our Vung Tau City & Beach Tour Full Day is a great choice for a short escape from the hustle and bustle Ho Chi Minh.
- Enjoying Bach beach – one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam;
- Climbing Nho mountain, Jesus Christ Statue with arms outstretched;
- Thang Tam Temple with the great bones of whales picked up from 100 years ago and interesting stories;
- Bach Dinh or White Palace with picturesque landscape;
- Cape Nghinh Phong where you “welcome the wind”.
The driver and guide will pick you up at your hotel and depart from Ho Chi Minh City. Then we head to Back Beach (Thuy Van Beach) – one of Vietnam’s nicest beach in Vung Tau. The shore runs about 10 km and full of fine sands and waves. There you will spend your leisure time swimming, sunbathing, walking along the beach and see the beautiful scenery of the vast blue sky, yellow sunshine, and lines of green trees. Then you will be served lunch with delicious foods at local restaurants.
In the afternoon, you will climb some 847 steps to visit Jesus Christ Statue with arms outstretched, served as a church. Note the dress code: knees and shoulders covered, no tank tops so that you are allowed to enter the church, climb up, and reach a great spot for the perfect view of Vung Tau from the arms of the statue.
Thang Tam Temple will be the next stop. There you will see the special architecture of the temple and discover the story of the three men who led three villages’ inhabitants to Vung Tau and started a new way of life. On the right of Than Tam is the Whale Tomb which is home to the great bones of whales picked up from 100 years ago.
After that, we will visit one of Vung Tau major landmark – Bach Dinh (Villa Blanche, White Palace) at the bottom of Nui Lon. With beautiful architecture and romantic landscape, the mansion was served as the summer retreat for Emperor Bao Dai. The last stop is Nghinh Phong Cape, meaning literally “welcome the wind”, attracting tourists with its blue sky and harmonious wind all year round.
At the end of the tour, you will be returned to your hotel, tour ends and leaves a memory forever in your heart.
|Private/group||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 – 6pax||7 – 8pax||9pax+|
|Price/Adult (USD)||$130 USD||$70 USD||$55 USD||$52 USD||$46 USD||$40 USD||$36 USD|
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84909190247 for a quick response!
- Private air-conditioned car/van, hotel pickup and drop off;
- All attractions entrance fee;
- High-quality lunch at local restaurant;
- English speaking tour guide, 1 bottle of water;
- Wet tissue, beach hut/beach chairs/beach umbrellas rental, freshwater shower at Thuy Van Beach;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us at +84909190247 for more information about the program of Vung Tau City & Beach Tour Full Day.