Possessing an endless coastline of more than 200km, along with countless large and small islands, Khanh Hoa becomes an attractive destination for tourists. If you are wondering about planning to explore Khanh Hoa, the following information will be very helpful for you.
What is the best time to travel to Khanh Hoa?
According to those who have been to Khanh Hoa, April – May is the most ideal time to visit Khanh Hoa. Because the weather at this time is sunny, but not too hot, little rain, very suitable for swimming and visiting the city.
Do not travel to Khanh Hoa in June – August, because the temperature is high at this time, averaging about 36 – 40 degrees Celsius. And September – December should also limit travel because this is the rainy season, it will affect your trip.
How to get to Khanh Hoa?
To Khanh Hoa, there are many moving means for you to choose from. Depending on economic conditions and geographical location, you choose the appropriate moving means to Khanh Hoa.
In Khanh Hoa, there is Cam Ranh Airport, so traveling by plane is very convenient. If you go from Hanoi, you can depart from Hanoi Airport. From Ho Chi Minh City, depart at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Ticket prices range from 2 million VND – 3.5 million VND/round trip. If you want cheap tickets, you should choose flights at night, and around the middle of the week, on a normal day.
If you want to save Khanh Hoa travel costs then the train is the best suggestion. Khanh Hoa is known as an important stop of the North-South railway. so most of the Thong Nhat trains stop here. In addition to Nha Trang Station, there are 12 different stops (Except Khanh Vinh and Khanh Son, because this is a mountainous district).
The road traffic system in Khanh Hoa is quite developed, both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City have bus trips passing through Khanh Hoa.
From Hanoi, you can refer to coaches such as Hien Phuoc (0969,638,877), Hoang Long (1900,6484), … with ticket prices of about 700k – 800k/person.
From Saigon: Tra Lan Vien (08.38361098), Mai Linh (38323888 – 39232323), Khanh Hoa (058873522),… with a ticket price of about 180k – 220k/person.
Hostels, guest house in Khanh Hoa
It is not too difficult to find accommodation in Khanh Hoa, with a rich system of hotels, with many different prices, from cheap budget hotels to high-class hotels. You can rely on your economic finances to choose the right room. If your purpose is to come to Khanh Hoa for tourism, just choose cheap rooms to rest and store luggage. If it is a resort trip, then you should choose a room near famous attractions, with a little bit of good quality is enough.
Famous places to visit and travel in Khanh Hoa
It is the most famous and favorite tourist destination in Khanh Hoa. Especially Nha Trang Beach, this place is known as the most beautiful bay in the world. Fresh natural space, blue sea, white sand, paint a beautiful picture of nature. Besides, Nha Trang Beach has many other tourist attractions such as Vinpearl Land, Ponagar Tower, Nha Trang Institute of Oceanography, Mun island.
Cam Ranh Bay
With an area of over 60 square kilometers, Cam Ranh Bay is favored by nature with beautiful and romantic natural landscapes. From afar, the bay looks like a smooth, blue silk strip, lying under the yellow sunlight.
Dai Lanh Beach
Also on the list of beautiful, famous beaches in Khanh Hoa. This place is the connection between the mountains and the sea, far from the sea are fishing boats, adding to the romantic picture of nature. You are sure to have a wonderful and memorable experience when coming here.
About 15km from the center of Nha Trang city, Monkey Island belongs to Nha Phu Bay. The reason for the name monkey island is that there are about 1000 monkeys living on the island. Therefore, this place always arouses curiosity and attracts tourists.
Van Phong Bay
Located between Van Ninh and Ninh Hoa Districts, Van Phong Bay with great beauty is likened to a princess sleeping on the immense sea. Besides, this place also owns intact tropical forests, colorful coral reefs, and countless species of seafood, helping Van Phong Bay to easily develop into an eco-tourism area.
With our experience, if you have a lot of time to travel, you can visit other interesting and attractive destinations such as Ba Ho Waterfall, Nha Phu swamp, Hoa Lan Stream, Ong Island, Gu Waterfall, Binh Hung Island.
Special dishes in Khanh Hoa
Khanh Hoa cuisine is very diverse and rich, here there are many delicious dishes with different attractive flavors. One of them must include:
- Hon Noi Salanganes’Nest: It is a famous specialty in Khanh Hoa with a rather expensive cost. Salanganes’Nest is made from the nests of swiftlets, lives on high cliffs, and was previously considered an offering to kings.
- Ninh Hoa wading duck: A favorite dish of many people. Ducks are raised freely, so the meat is very fragrant and firm, can be used to process into many different delicious dishes such as Roasted, fried, steamed, boiled, fried.
- Lobster Dinh Ba: Next is the dish with lobster – A delicious, meaty shrimp with an extremely attractive flavor. You can refer to delicious dishes from lobster such as Steamed shrimp, grilled shrimp, fried shrimp.
- Dien Khanh dried venison: Venison is the main ingredient for processing dishes, marinated with typical spices, cooked, and then dried.
- Cá tràu Võ Cạnh: Cũng nằm trong danh sách các món ăn ngon, đặc sản ở Khánh Hòa. Loại cá có thịt dày, không bị tanh, thường sử dụng để nướng, nấu cháo và đặc biệt làm mắm sẽ rất ngon.
- Thuy Trieu blood cockle: It is also a favorite seafood dish of the people here. Oyster meat is delicious and nutritious, often cooked with tamarind, roasted with salt and pepper,…
With the article Khanh Hoa travel guide above, hope you will get more useful information for your trip.