Enjoy the attraction of Ho Chi Minh City. Sightseeing examples of French colonial architecture and exploring the Vietnam’s turbulent in past at the Museum.
⭐ If you have limited time in Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Full Day is a perfect choice and you still learn so much about the city & the tunnels by joining this tour.
- Watch a documentary film before the journey start;
- Learn more about war history in Vietnam;
- Learn about the courage & ingenuity of the Cu Chi people;
- Tour guide will show how the Cu Chi tunnels works;
- Enjoy local special food such as steamed tapioca and hot tea;
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove;
- Visit a command center;
- Explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps;
- Visit rice paper workshop;
- You have chance to try shooting AK47, M16, M60, M30 (optional);
- Luch: enjoy Vietnamese traditional foods as Beef Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Pancake – crispy pancake with a lot of flavour from herbs, sauce and toasted pork + Vietnamese Coffee (or Coconut water);
- Visiting the War Remnants Museum;
- Jade Emperor Pagoda an ancient temple
- The Cathedral Notre-Dame is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture in the city;
- Saigon Central Post Office. One of great French colonial architecture;
- Local Market where you can discover local life and culture.
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel and then we head to Ben Dinh site in Cu Chi where we will start exploring the unique Cu Chi Tunnels. It is a chance for you to escape from the hustle and bustle Ho Chi Minh, relax on the way from Saigon to Cu Chi. On the way, you can see the nice view of South Vietnam’s countryside.
Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels and its legendary history. Enjoy the scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border. Today you will get to explore a section of the network of some 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
Upon on arrival, we will watch a short documentary film about this tunnels tell you how about the histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour will help you to learn the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens…
Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range (payment by yourself).
Get back to Ho Chi Minh City, we will stop local restaurant for lunch, you will have chance to taste Vietnamese traditional foods as as Beef Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Pancake – crispy pancake with a lot of flavour from herbs, sauce and toasted pork + Vietnamese Coffee (or Coconut water).
After luch, we will enjoy a visiting the War Remnants Museum where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting the second Indochina war.
Afterward, we visit The Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built in 1880, and the Old Post Office, which was built sometime between 1886 and 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Next is Jade Emperor Pagoda. This is an ancient temple, as the Chinese temple style with bright decorative motifs.
Our last stop would be at a local Market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs. Discover local life and culture. You’ll find some of the friendliest, liveliest, most convivial people in the city in here.
After a long day visiting the attractions, you will be returned to your hotel about 18:00, tour ends with lots of fun and memories.
Private Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Full Day:
|Private/group||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 – 6pax||7 – 8pax||9pax+|
|Price/Adult (USD)||$115 USD||$70 USD||$56 USD||$49 USD||$42 USD||$38 USD||$35 USD|
- Private English speaking tour guide;
- Private air-conditioned car/van;
- Free hotel pickup and drop off in center of Ho Chi Minh City (District 1, 3, 4, 10);
- Cu Chi tunnels & War museum entrance tickets;
- Hot tea and steamed tapioca;
- Lunch + Vietnamese coffee/Coconut water/Sugar cane juice & 1 bottle of mineral water;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
- … and lots of fun.
- Gratuities and personal expenses;
- Real Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnels;
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program;
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable).
Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us at +84909190247 for more information about the program of Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Full Day.
If you would like to see the city in a different way, on the back of a motorbike, you can book our Ho Chi Minh City Tour by Motorbike.