Buddhism has existed for many centuries in Vietnam and you can find many pagodas in Saigon. One thing that Saigon’s pagodas all have in common is that they are tied to a religion or a religious symbol. Want to relax peacefully among hustle and bustle Saigon, Pagoda & Vegetarian Food Tour By Scooter is best choice for you if you love Buddhism. Not only is this relaxing but a lots of history is explained within the pagodas.
- Explore pagodas in Saigon.
- Enjoy and learn about local culture and vegetarian food history.
- Enjoy the beauty of Saigon on the back of scooter.
- Explore extensive network of back alleys.
The time to start is FLEXIBLE for your choice because our tour is PRIVATE, so that you can choose to start. We recommend morning time.
Detail itinerary of Pagoda & Vegetarian Food Tour:
Our scooter will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Vietnam Quoc Tu Pagoda. It has seven floors. At seven stories tall, it’s pretty hard to miss. After visiting that pagoda, we will sample local vegetarian food.
After eating we will go to Xa Loi Pagoda. It is a quiet, peaceful place full of heavenly atmospheres. This tall, prominent Buddhist pagoda built in 1956 was raided by government forces in 1963.
Pagoda & vegetarian food tour by Scooter will drive you back to your hotel.
Price: 930,00 VND or 40 USD
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- All vegetarian foods and drinks, all entrance fees.
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, bottle of water, rain poncho (if needed).
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
Let’s book Pagoda & Vegetarian Food Tour now!