With the brand name of bustle and hustle center in Asia, Ho Chi Minh City is charmed with plenty of shopping malls, souvenir shops, and traditional art showrooms. Explore all of them by joining this Ho Chi Minh City day tour from Phu My port, or Nha Rong, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Huu port.
- Pick-up & Drop off From Nha Rong, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Huu, Phu My Port
- Go shopping like locals,
- Best things, best prices, various choices;
- Hustle and bustle city;
- Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese traditional food as Vietnamese pancake & rice noodles with grilled pork/fried roll – specialty food of the city
Price: from $48 USD /Adult (from 12 years old) , Children (from 5 – 11 years old): 50% of Adult
(Price varies by group size & name of the port)
|Private/group||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 – 6pax||7 – 8pax||9pax+|
|Price/Adult (Nha Rong Port)||$120||$100||$80||$70||$60||$55||$48|
|Price/Adult (Phu Huu & Hiep Phuoc Port)||$180||$130||$110||$90||$85||$65||$55|
|Price/Adult (Phu My Port)||$230||$145||$130||$110||$95||$85||$75|
Duration: All private tours are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, we always make sure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship.
Meeting point: Nha Rong, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Huu, or Phu My port
Port Permit Service:
- Opt to purchase port permit service: For a fee of 25USD/person, our guide and transport can go inside the port, right to your cruise ship for pick-up and drop off. This requires passport details such as full name, passport number, DOB, expiry date and nationality. We recommend this service for safety and comfort during the hot or rainy days, as well a reliable transport service.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee: Please walk out of the port for 15 minutes – 20 minutes or take a shuttle bus inside port gate (3-5$/person) where our guide and driver will welcome you with a sign and a smile. This does not include a fee.
Tour customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Round trip on private air-conditioner vehicle from the ports to Ho Chi Minh City
- English-speaking local guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch as indicated in the itinerary (please note we can cater for any dietary requirements, just be sure to get in touch beforehand)
- Unlimited Bottles of Water
- Tips & Other drinks
- Other personal expenses
Payment method: We accept
What to bring: Sunscreen • Hat • Insect Repellent • Light Jacket • Flashlight or Torch
What to wear: Please ensure you dress respectfully. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times.
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh! Our team will be waiting with name signs, big smiles at your port to take you to your cool air-conditioned transport.
We start our Ho Chi Minh Shore Excursions and visit a local Lacquerware shop. Get a glimpse of this ancient art form by witnessing every detailed step of the manufacturing process under the guidance of local artisans.
Then, head to the XQ showroom where you can admire how embroidery was made. Gazed at a high quality of artistic embroidery designed with traditional Vietnamese images such as lotus, home-dwelling animals, flowers, landscapes, and so on. Moreover, you have a chance to pick up some unique products as gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family.
The next stop is in Sai Gon Square. The center contains a huge scale of retailers and Mercian selling local goods from food, snacks, and fruits to clothing. Most of them are prepared for export that you can purchase some interesting items with reasonable prices. Remember to bargain before deciding to buy anything.
After a delicious meal sampling Pho – Vietnamese traditional noodle soup and spring rolls.
After that, visit Ben Thanh Market – the most famous and bustling market in Ho Chi Minh City. Witness the sight of various stalls full with interesting products from traditional to modern as well as Vietnamese and other countries cuisines. Continue on to the most modern center of the city – Vincom Center Shopping Mall where you enjoy a stroll along hundreds of department stores. The trip ends with a drive back to port.
Trip ends when the driver drops you at the port for the next departure.
Submitted requests get a reply within 1 working day!
Tracy Do (Ms.)
Interacting with our travelers during their whole trip helps me understand more about their interests and concerns. I like seeking for the exotic and valuable experience. And I believe that this is one of the reasons that make us different.
A trip designed just for you? Let’s get started.. Please fill out the form below. Based on your schedule, your specific needs and interests, our travel experts will design a personalized tour just for you. The more details you provide about your requirements the more we can design the perfect trip for you.
Please note this inquiry is totally free and you are under no obligation!