Unique Cai Be Floating Market Tour give us a chance to the Mekong Delta River on this a day to get experience the trading culture of Mekong Delta. See local production activities and the busy and noisy Cai Be floating market and enjoy a tasty local cuisine.
- Enjoy the peaceful and natural beauty of Cai Be Floating Market;
- Enjoy a boat trip to Tan Phong Island in the Mekong Delta;
- Learn how to make coconut candy, pop-rice, rice paper.
- Shopping at local market, join in small cooking class, and taste delicious local foods;
- Visit fruit orchard, listen to traditional Vietnamese music called “don ca tai tu”.
- Take a bicycle to ride along the village path;
Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice basket of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. Experience Cai Be Floating Market with us, we will enjoy local life in Mekong Delta with a boat ride. This day trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be takes you to visit fruit orchards, a candy workshop and Cai Be Floating Market before a cruise through the maze of canals to Tan Phong Island for small cooking class. You’ll learn the art of Vietnamese cuisine and interact with local people. Enjoy lunch with fresh tropical fruits. After lunch, bicycle around the village and take a short row on local sampan, then get back on motor boat to Cai Be and transfer to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
(price varies by group size)
|Private/group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-8 Pax||9 Pax +|
|Price/adult(USD)||$152 USD||$86 USD||$74 USD||$58USD||$49 USD||$45 USD|
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84909190247 for a quick response if you need more info or any request about the Mekong Delta Tour – Cai Be Floating Market!
- Private AC mini-van
- Private English speaking guide
- Bicycle in village
- Boat trip
- Mini cooking class & Lunch at local restaurant (please note we can cater for any dietary requirements, just be sure to get in touch beforehand).
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Traditional Vietnamese Folk Song
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT