Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice basket of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. Experience Cai Be Floating Market with Scooter Saigon Tour, we’ll get a chance to see the picturesque flat rice fields, witness the daily activities on the Cai Be floating market, wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, and enjoy the traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Local people do daily trading on boats. Absolutely no ground or any forms of manmade structures involve. And besides, you have a good chance to visit Cai Be Cao Dai Temple (Thanh That Cai Be) which is symbolizing for the local unique religion. Indigenous to Vietnam, Cao Dai is a fusion of the teachings from Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism, with elements of Christianity and Islam. Why not try our Private Mekong Delta Tour – Cai Be Floating Market?
Highlights of Mekong Delta Tour – Cai Be Floating Market :
- Mekong Delta day trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy the peaceful and natural beauty of Cai Be Floating Market;
- Enjoy a boat trip to Tan Phong Island in the Mekong Delta;
- Taste delicious local foods;
- Listen to traditional folk music and bicycle through rural villages
- Troll into orchards and plug seasonal fruits;
- Meet locals who are very kind and friendly;
- Learn more about mysterious Coconut Religion;
- Ride horse cart and bicycle around quiet villages;
- Friendly & knowledge tour guide.
Start time: 7:00 AM; Duration: 8 hours.
|Number of your group||1||2||3||4||5-6|
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84909190247 for a quick response if you need more info or any request about the Mekong Delta Tour – Cai Be Floating Market!