1. Food Alley 51 Cao Thắng street (District 3)
Best street foods at this area:
- Stewed Beef/Pork Organs (phá lấu);
- Fermented Duck Egg (hột vịt lộn), Fermented Quail Egg (trứng cút lộn);
- Deep-fried fish ball (cá viên chiên);
- Stir-fried noodle (mì xào);
- Shrimp and pork dumplings (há cảo);
- Chaozhou style Congee (cháo tiều) .
2. Food Alley 284 Lê Văn Sỹ street (District 3)
Best street foods at this alley are Central Vietnamese Dishes such as
- Steamed Rice Cakes With Shrimp (bánh bèo);
- Vietnamese Clear Shrimp and Pork Dumplings (bánh bột lọc);
- Rice Noodle Soup with Mussel (bún hến);
- Hue style Noodle Soup (bún bò Huế);
- Quang style Rice Noodle Soup (mì Quảng)…
3. Food Alley 195 Xô Viết Nghệ Tĩnh street (Bình Thạnh District)
The most famous is 20 year old street food stall that sell Stewed Beef/Pork Organs (Phá lấu).
4. Food Alley 181 Xóm Chiếu street (District 4)
Best street foods at this alley are:
- Crispy Chicken (da gà chiên giòn);
- Stir-fried Rice with Crab Meat, Shredded Chicken, Seafood… (cơm chiên).
5. Food Alley 200 Xóm Chiếu street (District 4)
This alley is a paradise of fresh snail (Ốc).
6. Food Alley 14 Trần Bình Trọng street (District 5)
This is a right place to eat best desserts:
- Coconut Jelly (rau câu dừa);
- Creamy Caramel Flan (bánh flan);
- Creamy Caramel Flan with Coconut Milk (bánh flan nước cốt dừa);
- Cheese Jelly (rau câu phô mai)…
7. Food Alley 177 Lý Tự Trọng street (District 1)
The alley is famous for the Bowl of Mixed Fruits (trái cây tô).
8. Street Food Area on Cao Thắng street (District 3)
The best Da Lat style Grilled Rice Cake with various fillings can be found on this street.
9. Street Food Area on Vạn Kiếp street (Phú Nhuận District)
List of best street food on this street:
- Vietnamese Crab Soup Cake (bánh canh cua);
- Vietnamese Sandwich (bánh mì);
- Rice Noodle Soup with Saturated Fish or Shrimp Paste (bún mắm);
- Rice Noodle with Fried Spring Roll (bún chả);
- Grilled Pork Patties (nem nướng);
- Sweet Soup (chè).
10. Street Food Area on Sư Vạn Hạnh street (District 10)
This street is famous for Vietnamese Pancake In Central Style (bánh Xèo miền Trung) and Pan-Fried Scrambled Egg Rice Cake (bột chiên).
11. Street Food Area on Vĩnh Khánh street (District 3)
This is a right place to eat best fresh snail in Saigon, two best dishes are Dry Stir-Fried Sweet Snail With Salt (ốc hương rang muối) and grilled Scallops With Chopped Green Onion Oil (sò điệp nướng mỡ hành).
12. Street Food Area on Thành Thái street (District 10)
This area is famous for snail dishes. It is delicious enough to attract Saigon people and travelers with many snail dishes such as Grilled Garlic Snail With Spicy Fish Sauce Dip and Spicy Stir-Fried Gun Snail With Butter.
13. Phan Văn Hân street (Bình Thạnh District):
The alley is famous for its cheap and tasty foods, specially attract students in Saigon, some of the most popular dishes are Grilled Scallops With Butter (sò điệp nướng phô mai) and Dry Stir-Fried Crab with salt (cua rang muối).
14. Street Food Area on Cô Giang Street (District 1)
You shouldn’t miss Rice Noodles (bún nước) and Grilled Pork Patties (nem nướng) here.
15. Street Food Area on Phan Xích Long street (Phú Nhuận District)
This is the largest street food in Phú Nhuận district. The most famous street foods in this area are:
- Vietnamese Pancake (bánh xèo),
- Vietnamese Spring Roll (gỏi cuốn),
- Frog Porridge (cháo ếch),
- Starbucks Coffee…
16. Street Food Area on Phan Văn Trị street (Gò Vấp District)
There is the best Steamed Sticky Rice (Xoi) in this street food area.
17. Street Food Area on Nguyễn Cảnh Chân street (District 5)
Come to this area, you will have chance to enjoy delicious Mixed Fruits from papaya, water melon, jackfruit, dragon fruit, mango… and Coconut Jam (mứt dừa).
18. Street Food Area on Nguyễn Thượng Hiền street (District 3)
This is a paradise of Mixture Rice Paper. You have to queue to buy a bag of this addicting snack.
19. Street Food Area on Hà Tôn Quyền street (District 3)
It is known as the most famous won ton street in Saigon.
Would you like to drive around Ho Chi Minh city on motorbike with Vietnamese beautiful tour guides and eat the best Vietnamese foods? Let’s join our Saigon food tour!
You may like: