Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple Tour Full Day is the great choice for you to explore the legendary tunnels and the unique Cao Dai Temple. Escaping busy and noisy Ho Chi Minh city, you will have a chance to experience unique things including the magnificent architecture and tunnels which is dark, wet, narrow, just enough for one person goes through.
The Cu Chi Tunnels, which highlight the ingenuity of Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War, are a must-see destination in Southern Vietnam. The 3-tired underground network of tunnels has a total length of about 200 km long. Crawling through the surprisingly surviving tunnels, seeing shelters, hospitals, dining rooms in the tunnels, or trying to fire a gun are some of the amazing things tourists can do in Cu Chi.
Built of bamboo reinforced concrete in 1926, Cao Dai Temple (or the Great Holy Sight Temple) is considered one of the striking structures in South-East Asia. The temple is the center of Cao Dai religion that blends Christianity, Confucianism, and Buddhism. At the temple, tourists have a chance to not only see the fascinating site and architecture but also attend the colorful noon-day mass held by the Cao Dai followers.
- Explore the Cu Chi tunnels;
- Learn more about war history in Vietnam;
- Learn about the courage & ingenuity of the Cu Chi people;
- If you want, let fire a real wartime rifle;
- Enjoy the nice view on the way from Saigon to Cu Chi;
- Fascinating architecture and striking structures of the Great Holy Sight Temple;
- Attend the colorful noon-day mass held by the Cao Dai followers;
- Learn more about the Caodaism religion in Vietnam.
The driver and guide will pick you up at your hotel and depart from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh. On the way, you can see a nice view of the mountain, lush green orchards, rice paper making. Arriving in Cao Dai Temple, you will have a big chance to walk around the garden and go inside the temple, admire the beauty of the architecture and striking structures. The guide will tell you about Caodaism religion, mysterious and less-known stories. Then you will attend a colorful noon-day mass held by the Cao Dai followers. It will be a memorable experience.
After having lunch, we will head to Cu Chi. It is a chance for you to escape from the hustle and bustle Ho Chi Minh, relax on the way from Saigon to Cu Chi. On the way, you can see the nice view of South Vietnam’s countryside.
At first, you will spend your time watching a documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels and the Vietnam War. Then it is time for inspecting the tunnel site, visiting the gates, traps, underground hospitals, worship rooms, kitchens and bunkers, and many other interesting things. One of the highlights is Hoang Cam stove, which was named after its inventor, diffused and dissipated smoke from cooking. On display are booby traps, the remains of a US army tank and huge craters left by American B52 bombs. You will be able to admire lots of compelling photos and personal effects left behind. Our guide will tell you about heart-broken war history and information about the tunnels including less-known stories.
The most exciting part of your trip is going through a section of the tunnel. In fact, the original tunnels are wet, dark, stuffy, and about 0.5 – 1 m wide, just enough for one person to go through. The sections of tunnels were expanded to accommodate tourists. Some sections are lightened with lights but some are not. You will be surprised and understand the clever and heroic characters of Cu Chi as well as Vietnamese locals and soldiers who could live in the tunnels in bad conditions with low light, heat, humidity, and lack of air for some months, even a few years. You can also try firing M-16, AK-47 and carbine rifle at the National Defence Sports Shooting Range.
At the end of the Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple Tour Full Day, you will be returned to your hotel, tour ends and leaves a memory forever in your heart.
|Private/group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax +|
- Private English speaking tour guide;
- Private air-conditioned car/van;
- Free hotel pickup and drop off in center of Ho Chi Minh City (District 1, 3, 4, 10);
- Cu Chi tunnels entrance tickets;
- Hot tea and steamed tapioca;
- Lunch + Vietnamese coffee/Coconut water/Sugar cane juice & 1 bottle of mineral water;
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
- … and lots of fun.
- Gratuities and personal expenses;
- Real Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnels;
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program;
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable).
Call/SMS/Viber/WhatsApp us at +84909190247 for more information about the program of Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple Tour Full Day.