It is totally strange and real authentic Mekong full day tour. If you are looking for a non-tourists or no shopping trip down to the southern of Viet Nam, here is your best choice!
- Departing from Sai Gon and head south to Tien Giang province (90km ~ 2 hours);
- Touching of real life of peaceful Island– where tourists have not ever knew before;
- Taking a bicycle and motorcycle to discover the green and wild Village;
- No shopping tour at all;
- Rowing sampan along the wonderful canal without touristy;
- Visit some facilities where water coconut leaves are used for making roof, coconut broom;
Our Mekong Delta private day tour – Gò Công guarantees non touristic places, no shopping traps, all local experiences. You will enjoy the hidden Mekong Delta and the real local life to its fullest.
Getting away from the crowd and busy Ho Chi Minh City, this sparsely destination of Mekong is awaiting to take you back in time. We drive for Tam Vu where we can see many gardens stretch as far as eyes can see. A quick stop at a dragon fruit garden for tasting the top Mekong Delta’s fruits which look like dragons and have lots of benefits for health and beauty. The local market selling colorful flowers, fruits and vegetables, live animals such as catfishes, turtles… is worth seeing.
Not only dragon fruit orchards but also rice, corn, chili fields on way to a ferry station will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Continue your trip by catching the ferry, crossing the river and reaching Tan Thanh Islet. The guide will tell you about the famous and beautiful land which is the hometown of a lot of Nguyen Dynasty’s concubines including Tu Du Queen and Nam Phuong Queen.Upon arrival on the islet, we hop on a motorcycle riden by a local rider. You can choose to ride a bicycle yourself instead of sitting on the back of a motorcycle. The green islet, the cool breeze in the countryside will make you forget the busy life, noisy and crowded modern cities.
Fruits, rice fields, coconut trees which are characteristics of Mekong Delta are abundat in Tan Phong Islet.
On this private Mekong Delta Tour – Go Cong you will stop at three local houses where you learn how they make their livings: processing coconuts, making brooms, making nipa palm leaf roof sheets.
One of the outstanding parts of the tour is enjoying a 40-minute sampan ride along in canals through emerald villages.
Arriving at a local restaurant in a coconut garden, a lunch with delicious specialty foods will be served by a friendly and indigenous host. Have your pleasant time on the hammock before returning to your hotel in Saigon.
Tour ends but memories left forever.
(price varies by group size)
|Private/group||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-8 Pax||9 Pax +|
|Price/adult(USD)||$152 USD||$86 USD||$70 USD||$59USD||$55USD||$49 USD||$42 USD|
Please contact us through Whatsapp: +84909190247 for a quick response if you need more info or any request about the Deluxe Private Unseen Mekong Delta Tour Full Day – NO SHOPPING & NON-TOURISTY PLACES.
- Private AC mini-van
- Private English speaking guide
- Motorbike or Bicycle in village
- Boat trip & entrance fees
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit, Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Lunch at local restaurant (please note we can cater for any dietary requirements, just be sure to get in touch beforehand).
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT