From 1st February, Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam announces to cancel all flights between Vietnam and China. Flights.
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) rejects passengers who have lived or transitted in China.
Some tourist destinations including Da Nang, Nha Trang – Khanh Hoa, Sapa – Lao Cai, Halong – Quang Ninh, which had attracted a large number of Chinese people before, refuse to receive Chinese tourists.
All people from China are isolated for 14 days.
Airports and border checkpoints have a new security routine, use multiple temperature checks including body temperature scans, thermometers.
Vietnam is well controlling Coronavirus. There is no dead person until now.
90% of the pupils and students do not go to schools and universities until 17th January, two weeks later than in the schedule.
Read the article Coronavirus Live Updates in Vietnam
Why shouldn’t you cancel your trips to Vietnam?
- You may have booked flights, hotels, tours, tickets and other services. They may charge you if you cancel.
- Except for Vinh Phuc, Thanh Hoa, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, other provinces are considered safe until now. From 17th February 2020, it was confirmed that there is no new case in Nha Trang after 30 days from the first and the only case in the city. So that Nha Trang is safe now.
- The government of Vietnam controls the disease well.
- There are many ways to protect yourself from the Coronavirus, such as wearing masks, gloves, using sanitizers.
- It is rather hot and humid in some regions of the country, the tropical climate may weaken Coronavirus.
- Better services and reasonable prices, tourist attractions are not crowded.
Why should you cancel your trips to Vietnam?
- Coronavirus easily infects at airports, public places, hotels and tourist attractions.
- The cancellation fee is not a problem.
- My family has children and the elderly.
- Health is the first wealth and I do not want to bet my life.