Mekong Delta is covered with rice fields, lush gardens, rivers, and channels with fishes and many gifts from Mother Nature. Mekong Delta is often referred to as the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam due to its huge production of the rice crop. Life in the delta revolves around the river, and this is the only real way to view and understand it. Would you like to be driven there and enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then taste seasonal fruit honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals? Why not try our Private Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) Full Day?
Highlights of Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) Full Day:
- Enjoy the peaceful and natural beauty of Mekong Delta;
- Enjoy a boat trip on rivers, stop at islands, and row sampan through zigzag narrow canals;
- Taste delicious local foods and traditional music;
- Troll into orchards and plug seasonal fruits;
- Meet locals who are very kind and friendly;
- Learn more about mysterious Coconut Religion;
- Ride horse cart and bicycle around quiet villages;
- Friendly & knowledge tour guide.
Let’s start your Private Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) Full Day at any time you want. We recommend 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM. Duration: 8 hours.
Detail itinerary of Private Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) full day:
Depart from your hotel to My Tho city. Our guide and driver will take you out of the crowded, busy, and noisy Ho Chi Minh to reach a lovely and peaceful region and far away from city life. On the way, you will have the chance to enjoy the fresh air and see the beautiful sight with lush orchards, green coconut trees and rice fields stretching far.
Arriving in My Tho, we will start exploring amazing Mekong rivers, canals, and islands with many things to do:
- Motorized boat cruise on immense rivers lined with fruit orchards and quiet villages.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, Tortoise, and see the unique local life on islands surrounded by water in Mekong Delta.
- Visit orchards, bee-keeping house, enjoy honey tea, seasonal tropical fruit.
- Take a horse cart and ride a bicycle around the quiet & peaceful village.
- Rowing-boat ride along small mangrove palm creek (mangrove palm or Nypa-frutican, known as “dua nuoc” in Vietnam).
- See coconut candy production process.
- Listen to traditional Southern Vietnamese folk music.
- Have lunch with delicious local dishes: deep fired Elephant ear fish, Vietnamese Pancake…
After visiting Vinh Trang Pagoda – the biggest pagoda in Tien Giang, with many green trees, beautiful Buddha statues, and architecture, we come back to Saigon. On the way back, you will be dropped by Mekong Rest Stop for a short break. The Private Mekong Delta tour ends at your hotel.
- Private Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) Full Day by Motorbike: 120 USD/pax.
- Private Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) Full Day by Air-conditioned car:
- English speaking tour guide, Air-conditioned car/van to pick up and drop off your hotel;
- All attractions entrance fee, motorized boat, rowing boat, horse cart, bicycle;
- High-quality lunch, fruits, honey tea, coconut candy, mineral water.
- Photos from your tour (emailed to you later).
Call/SMS/Viber/Whatsapp us at +84909190247 for more information about the program and menu. Do not hesitate to let us know you are vegetarian or allergic to something and your taste so that we can arrange the foods meeting your expectation.on.
Let book Private Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho – Ben Tre) Full Day now!