General information of Saigon Skydeck
36 Ho Tung Mau Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Google Maps. The skydeck is on the 49th floor of the Bitexco Tower, which is in the city center so that you can reach it easily.
Opening hours of Saigon Skydeck: 9:30 – 21:30; Opening hours of The World of Heineiken: 15:00 – 21:30
Admission fee per single entry
Adult: 200,000 VND
Children from 4 years to 12 year, seniors above 65 years, disabled persons: 130,000 VND
Children under 4 years: free
Last ticket and entry: 45 minutes prior to close
Saigon Skydeck & The World of Heineiken: 250,000 VND
At the Entrance to Saigon Skydeck
There is a board on which written Saigon Skydeck in front of the entrance to the reception and ticket desk. There are a small fountain, lakes and bench where visitors can take a rest and enjoy the fresh air. At the ticket desk, visitors queue in lines to buy the ticket. The staffs are very professional and friendly, they will help visitors to pass turnstile barriers and go straight to the 49th floor by particular elevators. They also take some photos of your group on the ground floor and you can buy your souvenir photos later when you are on the 49th floor.
On the 49th floor of Bitexco Financial Tower
On the 49th floor, Saigon Skydeck equips 6 armed long-range binoculars which are capable of recording up to 360 degrees horizontal and 50 degrees angle turns up and down. From the height of 178 m, people can not see the Ho Chi Minh City clearly with normal eyes. So that visitors can use the binoculars to see the city’s landscape as well as attractions. These devices provide a memorable experience and the best view of Saigon during the day and at night.
Next to each binocular, there is a touch display on which you can browse and read information about areas and places including remarkable attractions which can be seen by the binocular.
Great view of Ben Nghe Channel from Saigon Skydeck in the afternoon
Warmest Greetings To All from Tracy Do! Talented and experienced Tracy’s team offers Vietnam tours and Vietnam travel services, especially Ho Chi Minh City Day Trips including HO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE TOUR, HO CHI MINH FOOD TOUR, MEKONG DELTA TOUR, CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR, HO CHI MINH TRANSFER SERVICE and SHORE EXCURSION. Let us have a chance to show you Vietnam to the fullest. If you have any questions about Vietnam including Vietnam tours, do not hesitate to contact me.
- Tel (Call/SMS/Whatsapp): (+84) 909190247
- Email: email@example.com
Ao Dai Exhibition
Ao Dai Exhibition on the 49th floor of Bitexco Financial Tower is a co-operation of Saigon Skydeck and The Southern Women Museum. Alongside the fast developing and changing of the world and Vietnam, Ao Dai is still the symbol of Vietnam, the proud of Vietnamese people. It reminds Vietnamese people of their origins and shows international friends the endless beauty of the country. The exhibition displays Ao Dai variations throughout the years.
In the photo, from left to right, from top to bottom are:
- Ao Dai of 2005 by Nhat Dung designer has open neck, embroidery and large flaps down to the heels.
- Ao Dai of 2016 by Dinh Van Tho designer is made from light yellow linen with acrylic painting of Hoi An ancient town. This Ao Dai goes well with a light yellow headwear (mấn).
- Wedding Ao Dai dress of 2000 by Sy Hoang – a Vietnam’s famous designer has a traditional neckline which is combined with a crown, loose pants and brocade cloak.
- Ao Dai of 1985 has a collar of 2-5 cm high, split, large flaps and raglan sleeves.
- Children usually wear Ao Dai at festivals (Tet festivals, Mid-autumn festival) and special days of family (Birthday parties, Death anniversaries)
- Ao Dai Tunique of 1970s was worn with trousers clung to the body towards the side above the knees, then flared to 40 cm before spreading down to the ground.
- Wedding Ao Dai of 1940s – 1950s has 2 layers made from silk or brocade in red, green or gold color and has long and wide sleeves. Trousers are usually white and shoes are red, dark blue or golden, embroidered with the shape of dragons made from purl thread or bead. The head-band is made from golden or blue crepe with many layers.
- Ao Dai of 1930s was enhanced by 2 designers Le Pho and Cat Tuong according to the trend of Europeanisation.
- Four-part Ao Dai (Ao Tu Than) of 17-19th century has 2 front flaps opened longitudinally from the collar to the hem line, knotted before the belly or having a belt tied inside the dress and with the knot in front of the belly. The back flap comprises 2 parts connected longitudinally. The sleeves are connected at the middle of the shoulders and elbows. There is almost no collar.
- Ao Dai of 1990s has raglan sleeves, moderately high collar, large flaps down to the heels.
Mini theater where visitors can watch a short movie introducing Ao Dai
Souvenir photo desk at Saigon Skydeck
This is a wonderful experience so that it will be a big miss if you do not bring your photo with this iconic building and the Skydeck. There is a wide range of printing materials for your choices including paper, stones, clocks in different shapes. If visitors would like to buy a souvenir photo, they can come to the souvenir photo desk, check the prices, choose photos which were taken at the entrance, pay and get the souvenir after about a half of hour. Prices of the souvenirs are as below:
- Souvenir photo on paper: $5 USD or 110,000 VND
- Souvenir photo on rectangular stone 20cmx30cm: $24 USD or 530,000 VND
- Souvenir photo on rectangular stone 15cmx20cm: $16 USD or 350,000 VND
- Souvenir photo on a heart-shaped stone: $22 USD or 480,000 VND
- Souvenir photo on square stone 20cmx20cm: $18 USD or 390,000 VND
- Rectangular clock with photo 20cmx30cm: $22 USD or 480,000 VND
- Round clock with photo with a diameter of 20cm: $18 USD or 390,000 VND
- Round clock with photo in a round frame: $24 USD or 530,000 VND
Souvenir shop on the 49th floor of Saigon Skydeck
A small souvenir shop sells nice items that can be brought home at reasonable prices. Some of the most popular things to buy on the 49th floor of the building are Bitexco building T-shirt, cap, postcards, notebooks, clocks, mugs, bags. Besides, other souvenirs including pillows with silk covers, silk scarfs and handicrafts. Prices are fixed and not expensive so that you can buy them without bargaining.
Cyclo at Saigon Skydeck
Sitting on a cyclo while wearing a conical hat next to some baskets of flowers is the best way to pose a great photo at Saigon Skydeck. Great photos should include the beautiful background of the city from a height of 178 m. Today, cyclos are not used as transportation today but used to transfer tourists on city tours. These vehicles are beautiful memories of many Saigon people, it reminds us of the luxury Saigon in the past.
Bitexco – one of Top 20 iconic buildings of the world by CNN Go
A board with a list of Top 20 iconic buildings of the world is hung on the wall.
The world of Heineken offers great experiences on the 58th, 59th, 60th floors of Bitexco Finacial Tower. On this tour, guests learn about history, stories about Heineken, brewing beer process by modern technologies including 4D Vision technology, virtual reality technology, F1 racing, Samsung video wall. Visitors are served snacks and 2 glasses of Heineken beers, one of which is mixed by themselves. A Heineken glass bottle with the visitor’ name is gifted at the end of the tour.
The information and ticket desk is located next to the reception desk of Saigon Skydeck on the ground floor. You can buy a combo of Saigon Skydeck & Heineken World at the cost of 250,000 VND. The cost of the entrance ticket to Saigon Skydeck is 200,000 VND, paying 50,000 VND extra to join the Heineken World tour.
EON 50 Cafe and EON 51 Restaurant & Lounge
EON 50 Cafe and EON 51 Restaurant & Lounge are perfect places to take a rest, enjoy foods and drinks after experiencing the Saigon Skydeck.
EON 50 Cafe
Opening hours of EON 50 Cafe: 08:00 – 23:30
EON 50 Cafe is the highest coffee shop in Saigon for relaxing, enjoying the stunning view and appealing drinks. The cafe provides an attentive service, gives customers the best experiences and serves them the highest quality products including drinks and Asian foods. Besides a wide range of seating options, they offer a spacious private room with a capacity of 40 people upon inquiry.
EON 51 Restaurant & Lounge
Phone: (+84) 28 6291 8751
Opening hours of EON 51 Restaurant & Lounge: 11:00 – 23:00
EON51 Restaurant & Lounge is no doubt the highest place to enjoy your meals in Ho Chi Minh City. The restaurant features Open Kitchen and the VIP area, high-table section, a cellar displaying a broad selection of wines from reputable wine-producing regions. The menus are inspired by the flavors of Western cuisines, orchestrated from the finest local and imported ingredients.