Phu Quoc must be too famous for its beautiful beaches, but to discover all the treasure “golden forest, silver sea” here, do not miss the destination Suoi Tranh (Painting Stream)
Introduction to Suoi Tranh
Suoi Tranh tourist area is located in Suoi May Hamlet, Duong To commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province. The tourist area is named after the poetic Suoi Tranh flowing from a small stream on Ham Ninh Mountain, through a system of waterfalls, mysterious jungle. In the past, this place was just a resort for local people and held festivals. Currently, although it has become a famous tourist destination in Phu Quoc, Suoi Tranh still retains its wild beauty.
Visitors come to Suoi Tranh to immerse themselves in the fresh nature with cool streams, green trees and fresh flowers. This is an ideal place to organize adventures, camping with friends and family.
Information about Tranh Stream
- Address: Suoi Tranh tourist area, Suoi May Hamlet, Duong To Commune, Phu Quoc Province.
- Ticket price: Adults: 30,000 VND; Children: 20,000 VND
- Opening hours: 7am -21h
- Telephone: (02973) 703 779 – 0906 979 244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best time to travel to Suoi Tranh
According to Phu Quoc tourism experience, the best time to travel to Suoi Tranh is in the water season around May to October every year. In this season, the water in the stream is abundant, forming beautiful streams and waterfalls. Besides, in this season, the vegetation in the forest also grows lush, creating a richer scene for Suoi Tranh. You should avoid going in the dry seasons because, at this time, Suoi Tranh falls into a dry state and does not have enough water for bathing.
Suoi Tranh is about 9-10km from Duong Dong town, so moving is also quite easy by motorbike, car, or bus following the following road: – From Duong Dong Town you move along the DT47 road towards Ham Ninh. After going about 10km there is a reverse loop. – At this time, as long as you turn around 200m more, there will be a signboard to enter Suoi Tranh tourist area. The road is a bit difficult, so you need to be sure. You can also travel by taxi or buy a tour to explore Suoi Tranh at travel agencies.
How to reach Tranh Stream?
What to do at Suoi Tranh (Painting Stream)?
Coming to this eco-tourism spot, you can indulge in the clear, cool water, lie on the rocks to hear the birds chirping, the wind blowing in the mountains and the flowing streams. block. Visitors are separated from the busy life to rest with the wild mountains here. When you come here, do not forget to bring a camera to capture wonderful moments with family by beautiful nature.
Near Suoi Tranh, there are many magical and mysterious caves. The bat cave is located on a mountain about 200m high, up to 50m deep, with many beautiful and fancy stalactites. You can discover many mysteries in the wild mountains of this place. Suoi Tranh is a place for an exciting weekend picnic with many activities such as spring bathing, fishing, camping, and eating BBQ on the spot, helping you relax and relax after many busy days at work and life.
Things to know before coming to Suoi Tranh
On the journey to discover nature at Tranh stream, you should note a few things below:
- You should choose comfortable clothing, especially anti-slip shoes to facilitate walking in the woods, crossing streams.
- You should bring a bathing suit so that you can take a bath or soak in a cool stream.
- Only bathe in designated areas to avoid dangerous deep, fast-flowing water.
- There can be cooking and camping utensils in the resort, so you do not need to prepare at home. Reduce bulky luggage.
- No campfire allowed at the resort.
- After eating and drinking, it must be cleaned, not littered indiscriminately in the stream, in the forest.