Phu Quoc Island is home to many beautiful beaches with fine white sand beaches and clear emerald seawater. In it, it must be mentioned that Bai Dai Beach Phu Quoc (Long Beach Phu Quoc) – which is considered one of the most beautiful pristine beaches on the planet. Bãi Dài tourism is definitely an experience not to be missed when visitors come to Phu Quoc.
Location of Phu Quoc Bai Dai
Bai Dai is located in the northwest of Phu Quoc, with a length of 15km, starting from Cửa Cạn canal to Gành Dầu cape, divided into North Long Beach and South Long Beach areas.
- Bai Dai is about 20km from Duong Dong town center.
- Bai Dai is about 34km from Phu Quoc airport.
- Bai Dai is about 20km from Phu Quoc National Park.
- Bai Dai is only about 1km from Đồi Mồi island, where there is an extremely rich marine ecosystem.
Thanks to its geographical location in the northwest of the island, and close to the primeval forest, the climate here is always quite cool, not hot. Combined with the wind blowing in from the sea, this place becomes an ideal destination for everyone every tourist season.
How to reach Long Beach?
From the center of Duong Dong town, moving along the road DT45, going to Vinmec Hospital will see a road leading down to the Vinpearl resort complex of Vingroup. Just walking along that road will lead to the beautiful Bai Dai.
About transportation to Long Beach Phu Quoc, there are also many ways for tourists to choose. In addition to vehicles such as taxis or motorbike rentals, Vinpearl’s free bus service can also be used. Because Vinpearl resort complex, Vinpear land amusement park is located at Bai Dai, there are many free bus routes daily to take visitors from Duong Dong town to this area.
Where to stay in Long Beach?
The accommodation facilities at Bai Dai are mainly high-end resorts, with very few 2-3-star hotels. For tourists with low financial resources often choose motels and hotels in Duong Dong town and move to Bai Dai to visit.
For tourists with good financial resources, Bai Dai is the ideal place to stop. There are 5-star Vinpearl resorts here including:
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc.
- Vinpearl Resort & Golf Phu Quoc.
- Vinpearl Discovery 1 Phu Quoc.
- Vinpearl Discovery 2 Phu Quoc.
With the optimal services, facilities, and dreamlike scenery at Bai Dai, the room price at Vinpearl is the lowest at about 2.5 million VND / night. In addition, visitors can choose motels/hotels with lower prices near Bai Dai:
- Bamboo Cottages & Restaurant (Vũng Bàu, Cửa Cạn).
- Dila Phu Quoc Guesthouse (Group 1, Gành Dầu, Gành Dầu Commune, Phu Quoc).
- Hula Hula Beachfront Phu Quoc Resort (Group 7, Chuồng Vích Hamlet, Gành Dầu Commune).
- Riverside Hostel Phu Quoc (Cửa Cạn Commune, Phu Quoc).
Activities at Bai Dai Beach
Bai Dai is currently being developed as a tourist resort in the North of Ngoc Island. Long white sandy beach and emerald blue seawater, this is considered an ideal beach for all visitors. Activities to explore the sea such as Kajak boating, snorkeling, and watching coral … are also popular here.
Along with routine activities such as sightseeing, swimming, or other recreational activities, a very special feature that makes Bai Dai more popular is outdoor BBQ parties right on the beach. Thanks to the favorable natural conditions such as a wide, airy beach, moderate slope, cool blue rows, sunshine, not too hot thanks to the cool breeze blowing from the forest and from the sea, all of them are the essentials for a great barbecue.
Near Long Beach, there is also a large-scale VinWonder Phu Quoc amusement park and adventure games, strong feelings, and extremely modern. This is also one of the entertainment spots that attract visitors to Bai Dai. In the coming time, the Casino Phu Quoc complex at Long Beach will officially be opened. This will be one of the very few most modern casinos in Vietnam and also the first casino in Phu Quoc. This fun activity will promise to turn Long Beach area into an entertainment paradise for domestic and international tourists.
Food and restaurant in Bai Dai, Phu Quoc
Like other beach tourist destinations, Bai Dai ‘s culinary specialties are extremely diverse and fresh seafood. However, there are not too many popular restaurants for tourists to choose from.
Vinpearl Resort on Bai Dai beach offers food from Vietnam to international. In particular, there are quintessential Vietnamese dishes processed according to esoteric recipes from Vietnamese artisans such as Thìn Noodle Soup, Fish Grill Rice Noodle, Saigon Spring Rolls, Nha Trang Fish Noodle. Some restaurants are located in the Vinpearl Bai Dai resort complex:
- Pepper Restaurant: Great space to enjoy attractive and unique BBQ dishes.
- Nemo Restaurant: Vietnamese traditional dishes.
- Seashell Restaurant: European style, serving the highest quality seafood dishes.
- Beach House Restaurant: Diverse menu from many regions and countries around the world.
- Garden Court Restaurant: Taste of international cuisine mixed with delicate French style.
- There are also many bars serving a variety of drinks in a great space.
In addition, when coming to Dai beach, visitors can choose to experience the cuisine at a number of nearby restaurants such as:
- Nam Phuong Restaurant (Group 1, Ganh Dau Commune).
- Bien Hai Quan (Group 1, Ganh Dau Commune).
- Peppercorn Restaurant (To 8, Ap Chuong Vich, Ganh Dau).
- Phu Quoc Kim 2 Beach Front Resort (Hamlet Chuong Vich, Ganh Dau Commune).
- Bamboo Cottages & Restaurant (Vung Bau Beach).
If you go in a group, a private BBQ on the beach will be a very interesting and cost-effective suggestion.
The wild beauty still remains quite intact with the adjacent entertainment and resort complex, Bai Dai (Long Beach) Phu Quoc has become a destination not to be missed when coming to Phu Quoc.