Vietnamese corn sweet soup is good for health and so cheap in Mekong Delta!
Here is another recipe for Corn sweet soup which is more complex:
- Corns: 20
- Shredded coconut meat: 300g
- Glutinous rice: 100g
- Pandan leaves: 10
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Sugar: at your wish
- Peel, wash, slice corns. Pound a half of corns.
- Soak glutinous rice for 2 hours.
- Squeeze the first and second extract of shredded coconut meat.
- Cut pandan leaves into chunks.
- Cook 1l of water, second extract from shredded coconut meat, and salt until boiling.
- Add glutinous rice and cook until tender, add minced corns and pounded corns, cook until the corns well-done.
- Add sugar and pandan leaves, cook until the sugar is melted completely.
- Add the first extract from shredded coconut meat and cook until boiling.
- The Corn sweet soup can be served with a thick sauce made from coconut milk, sugar, salt, and tapioca starch.
You might like this: