Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s biggest city so that customers can find the best shopping centers here. Similar to most of the shopping malls, 16 Best Shopping Malls in Ho Chi Minh City which are listed as follows provide full services including dinning (restaurants, bakeries and cafes), shopping (supermarket, retail stores selling clothes, accessories, furnishings, decors, kitchenware, electronics), entertainment (game center, cinema complex, playground kids), spas, yoga and fitness from famous foreign and domestic brand names. Saigon Square 1 and An Dong Plaza are distinguished from the other because they specialize in high-quality clothes, accessories and souvenirs, most of which are non-branded or fake in reasonable prices. Saigon Garden Mall on Nguyen Hue is smaller than the others but it has a unique green design.
Most of the best shopping malls are located in District 1 – the political, economic, cultural and tourism center of Ho Chi Minh City. The shopping malls in District 1 are spacious, usually located in skyscrappers, designed luxuriously and crowed with officers who work in the building and near by area, tourists, rich people and fashionable shoppers.
1. Takashimaya – Saigon Centre
- Takashimaya Shopping Mall: 92 – 94 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Centre Complex: 65 Le Loi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Takashimaya Shopping Mall – Saigon Centre Shopping Mall is located right in the city center, only 500 m from Ben Thanh Market, 120 m from the famous Saigon Square shopping center. So that it is easy for locals and tourists to reach the mall.
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday: 9:30 – 21:30 | Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 9:30 – 22:00. The restaurants on the side of specialty stores of fifth level: 10: 30 ~ 22: 30 (coffee shops operate different hours)
- Website: https://www.takashimaya-vn.com/en | http://shopping.saigoncentre.com.vn/en-US/Default.aspx
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/takashimaya.vn | https://www.facebook.com/saigoncentrevn
- Phone: 1800 577 766 (Takashimaya) | +84 28 38 29 4888 (Saigon Centre)
- Email: email@example.com (Customer Care) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner of Saigon Centre building: Real Estate Saigon Corporation (RESCO) from Vietnam and Keppel Land Watco Co. Ltd, a joint venture entity between Keppel Land, one of Asia’s premier property companies.
- Operator of Takashimaya: Takashimaya – one of top department stores in Japan
- Grand opening day: 30th July 2017
- Parking capacity: 500 cars and 5,000 motorbikes (on basements B3,B4,B5,B6, a part of B1,B2,B3)
- Total area: Takashimaya Shopping Mall: 15,000 m2 on 5 levels| Saigon Centre Shopping Mall: 40,000 m2 on 8 levels
Takashimaya and Saigon Centre are among Ho Chi Minh City’s most luxurious malls that bring customers everything they expect at shopping centers. When visitors come to Saigon Center building complex, they can see the name board Takashimaya – Saigon Centre on the facade of the 43-story building. There are 2 shopping malls in this building: Takashimaya department store from Japan on B2,B1 basements, L1, L2, L3 floors and Saigon Centre shopping malls spreading over B2, B1, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6. When customers are on a floor, they can see stores in the area of Takashimaya and the others are operated by Saigon Centre. However, visitors do not need to be confused about which malls they are shopping in. They can enter Takashimaya and exit through the entrance of Saigon Centre and freely shop, eat, drink and entertain. The rooftop with green trees and models of birds and a nice view of the city is worth checking in.
Read more about Takashimaya Shopping Mall – Saigon Centre Shopping Mall
2. Diamond Plaza
- Location: 34 Le Duan Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is only a quick hop across the street from 2 famous landmarks: Saigon Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Opening hours: 09:30 – 22:00
- Website: http://shopping.diamondplaza.com.vn/en-US/Trang-chu.aspx
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiamondplazaPage
- Hotline: +84 283822 5500
- Email: email@example.com
- Owner: South Korea’s Posco Construction & Engineering and Vietnam Steel Corporation
- Grand opening month: August 2000
- Number of floors: 4
Diamond Plaza is one of the oldest, most beautiful and luxurious shopping centers in Ho Chi Minh City. It is not only a place to shop, enjoy your meals and watch a movie but also a majestic architectural work that blends the Eastern and Western, the old and new Saigon, the ancient and modern architectural styles. It is one of the complex of 3 buildings with stunning architectures: Diamond Plaza, Saigon Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Retail stores are the biggest part of this mall. In comparison to other malls such as Saigon Centre, Vincom Center B, Vincom Center Landmark 81 providing a wide range of choices for dining, Diamond Plaza has less restaurants and cafes.
Read more about Diamond Plaza
3. Vincom Center B (Dong Khoi)
- Location: 72 Le Thanh Ton Street or 47 Ly Tu Trong Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. It is only a quick hop across the street from Ho Chi Minh City’s People Committee. Vincom Center B is surrounded by Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong and Dong Khoi Streets.
- Opening hours: 09:30 – 22:00
- Website: https://vincom.com.vn/vi/tttm/vincom-center-dong-khoi-tp-hcm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vccdongkhoi
- Hotline: +84 975.033.288
- Owner: Vincom Retail (Vingroup) – a premier operator of shopping malls in Vietnam
- Grand opening day: 30th April 2010
- Total floor area: 57,704 m23 basements and 2 floors above ground
Vincom Center B Shopping Mall is located in “gold quadrangle” and next to Nguyen Hue Walking Street, Saigon Opera House and lots of skyscrappers and luxury shopping centers. The highlights of this mall include spacious mall, good location, modern facilities, a large number of famous international and domestic brands. There is no minus at this shopping center and it is always recommended to visit when your are in Saigon.
Read more about Vincom Center B Shopping Mall
4. Saigon Garden Mall
- Address: 99 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm, daily
- Tel: +84 981815817
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Saigongarden.vn
- Grand opening day: 22nd December 2015
- Number of floors: 4
Saigon Garden Mall – the green mall is a small shopping mall, with some retail stores selling souvenirs, flowers, restaurants and cafes including Starbuck, Coffee Bean and Leaf. Visitors are impressed by the sustainable design with green trees, plants at every corner of the mall and can be seen from outside. Entering the mall, visitors feel like being in Europa when they are in the street lined with old Saigon houses functioned as restaurants or cafes, lamp posts, trees, decoration lights and benches. From the balcony of the highest floor, visitors can enjoy a stunning view of Nguyen Hue Street. This is a nice place to relax, enjoy some foods and drinks in a eco friendly, romantic and cozy space.
Read more about Saigon Garden Mall
5. Saigon Square 1
- Location: 81 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is located in the city center, next to the iconic Ben Thanh Market, Saigon Centre Shopping Mall and Ben Thanh Bus Station.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Owner: Phan Thanh Company Limited
- Opening year: 2000
- Number of floors: 2
The 2-story Saigon Square 1, which is next to Saigon Centre Mall and Ben Thanh Market, has been a popular places for locals and tourist to shop clothes and accessories which are high-quality and reasonably priced for nearly 20 years. Saigon Square 1 has been listed as one of top places to shop in Ho Chi Minh City in many articles and blog posts. The total floor area is as not large as other malls and the path inside the mall is narrow. However, Saigon Square attracts thousands of customers every day because it has the air condition system, vendors can speak English, cheap prices and good products. Although prices seem to be fixed, customers should bargain to buy the items at good prices.
Read more about Saigon Square 1 Shopping Mall
6. Icon68 Shopping Mall
- Location: Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Monday – Friday: 9:30 – 21:30
- Website: http://bitexco.com.vn/real-estate-investment/icon68-shopping-center-17.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Icon68bft
- Phone: +84 28 3858 55 88
- Email : email@example.com
- Owner: Bitexco Group, a Vietnamese multi-industry corporation, focusing on real estate
- Grand opening day: 30th April 2013
- Total floor area: more than 10,000 m2; Number of floors: 6
The first reason why visitors should check in this mall is that it is located in beautiful lotus-bud-shaped Bitexco Financial Tower – Top 20 iconic buildings in the world by CNN Go and the 2nd highest building in Ho Chi Minh City. The other highlights of this shopping center is modern facilities and full services including dinning, cinema and shopping, clinics. At Icon68, there are not as many fashion and accessories stores as in other shopping malls such as Saigon Centre, Takashimaya, Vincom Center Dong Khoi, etc. However, the food court, restaurants and cafes brand names provide a large number of choices and cozy atmosphere.
Read more about Icon68 Shopping Mall
7. Lucky Plaza Shopping Mall
- Location: 38 Nguyen Hue Street or 69 Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Lucky Plaza is located on Nguyen Hue the most luxurious street of the city, surrounded by skyscrappers, 4-star, 5-star and 6-star hotels.
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 22:00
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/LuckyPlaza.NguyenHue
- Hotline: +84 28 3827 1155
- Grand opening day: 14th October 2013
- Total floor area: 10,000 m2; Number of floors: 3
Lucky Plaza is a nice 3-story building on Nguyen Hue Street. It houses stores selling high-quality unbranded clothes, accessories, souvenirs at cheap prices. If customers are good at bargaining, this is a great place to shop in the city center. At Lucky Plaza, customers can buy dried foods, coffee and tea, handicrafts to bring home at the Tax supermarket, which was located in Saigon Saigon Tax Trade Centre and well-known as a good place to shop in the city. Prices and the quality of the product are good at the Tax supermarket so that it is worth visiting. Similar to Saigon Square, Lucky Plaza is equipped with air conditioning system and vendors can speak English.
Read more about Lucky Plaza Shopping Mall
In the past, District 2 is separated from District 1 by Saigon River. In recent, they have been connected by bridges and Thu Thiem Tunnels. Thao Dien and An Phu Wards are home to lots of rich people and expats. The district has some shopping centers such as Estella Place at 88 Song Hanh Street, MM Mega Market An Phu and Vincom Mega Mall Thao Dien. These malls are popular places of locals and expats in District 2 and neighboring districts and provinces. Because District 2 is about 8-10 km from District 1, tourists hardly reach the malls which are too far from the city center.
8. Vincom Mega Mall Thao Dien
- Location: 161 Xa Lo Ha Noi Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This mall is about 9 km from District 1
- Operating hours: 9:30 – 22:00
- Hotline: +84 28 6285. 2299
- Website: https://vincom.com.vn/vi/tttm/vincom-mega-mall-thao-dien
- Owner: Thao Dien Investment Joint Stock Owner: Vincom Retail (Vingroup) – a premier operator of shopping malls in Vietnam
- Grand opening day: 24th December 2015
- Total floor area: 90,000 m2; Number of levels: 5 floors above ground and 3 basements
In comparison to some malls in the center, Vincom Mega Mall Thao Dien is a large mall so that it provides spacious resting area, corridors, stores, dinning spaces and entertaining spaces. Visitors can spend the whole day in the mall with the large number of retail stores, restaurants and cafes. Do not miss trying skating at the first ice skating rink in Ho Chi Minh City and watch a movie at Vietnam’s first cineplex meeting international standards.
Read more about Vincom Mega Mall Thao Dien
District 5 is a big part of Saigon China Town which feature a mix of specific Chinese culture and Vietnamese people. The area has lots of tourist attractions such as the city’s oldest pagodas, famous Binh Tay markets and special streets where to sell products at wholesale and retail. District 5 has some shopping malls, the best of which are The Garden Mall and An Dong Plaza.
9. The Garden Mall
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, daily; Restaurants and cafes may open at different times.
- Address: 190 Hong Bang Street, Ward 12, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The shopping mall is surrounded by 4 crowded streets in China Town Saigon: Hong Bang, Duong Tu Giang, Tan Hung, Thuan Kieu. This mall is about 5 km from District 1.
- Tel: +84 931 813 189
- Website: http://www.thegardenmall.vn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegardenmall
- Owner: Van Thinh Phat Group Corporation
- Opening day: 22nd December 2015
- Total floor area of 24,000 m2; Number of floors: 3
The grand opening of The Garden Mall which was Thuan Kieu Plaza is remarkable because this haunted building has been unused for nearly 10 years. They have repaired the exterior and interior of the building and turn the facade from pink color to green color representing energy, nature and renewal. The mall houses lots of popular restaurant and cafe brand names including Chinese restaurants. Ho Chi Minh City’s biggest Phuong Nam City Bookstore which covers a total area of 2,000 m2 is located on the first floor (L2) of the mall. Cho Lon cultural area with Cho Lon theater and Cocochin food courts makes the Garden Mall different from all malls in the city.
This shopping mall is not a perfect place to shop for the top international fashion brands. Most of the visitors and tourists are usually stuck in District 1, a large number of expats live in District 1, District 2 and District 7 so that there are not many foreigners at the mall. However, some visitors come to the mall to enjoy foods and drinks at luxury restaurants and cafes and learn more about the culture of Cho Lon on their trip in Saigon China Town.
Read more about The Garden Mall
10. An Dong Plaza
- Opening hours: 6:00 – 20:00.
- Address: An Dong Plaza, 18 An Duong Vuong Street, Ward 9, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City. The shopping mall is surrounded by 3 streets: An Duong Vuong, Su Van Hanh and Yet Kieu. It is only 4 km from District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tel: +84 28 3833 6688 (An Dong Plaza Windsor Hotel Reception)
- Grand opening day: 8th October 2004
- Owner: Van Thinh Phat Company Limited
- Total area of more than 4,000 m2, with capacity for over 500 cars
- Total floor area: around 20,000 m2
An Dong Plaza has no entertaining spaces but it specializes in souvenirs, clothes and accessories sold at wholesale and retail. If customers would like to enjoy their shopping time at a luxury and spacious mall, An Dong Plaza is not a place for them. The market is air-conditioned and equipped with modern escalators. It is always crowded with sellers, retailers selling at shops and markets in the city and neighboring provinces, workers and shippers. At a few corners, products are arranged untidily and some paths between 2 lines of stores are narrow. However, An Dong Plaza offers a vast number of good items made in Korea, Thailand, China, especially Vietnam at cheap prices if customers are good dealers. Made-in-Vietnam fashion products for exports are worth buying at this shopping mall. They do not speak English like in Saigon Square 1 so that it is recommended to go with local friends.
Read more about An Dong Plaza
District 7 with the Phu My Hung – a showcase of modern urban neighbourhood in Vietnam has lots of projects, apartment buildings, office building and shopping malls. The 2 biggest shopping malls in this district are Crescent Mall and SC Vivo City. Lotte Mart District 7 – one of the oldest shopping mall in Saigon and the first Lotte Mart mall in Vietnam is also a popular place for residents. Most tourists do not go to these malls because they are far from the city center – District 1.
11. Crescent Mall
- Location: 101 Ton Dat Tien Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This mall is about 10 km from District 1. It is located next to the famous Crescent Lake and Starlight Bridge.
- Operating hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Hotline: +84 28 5413 3333
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crescentmall
- Grand opening day: 29th November 2011
- Owner: Phu My Hung Corporation
- Total floor area: 112,000 m2. Number of levels: 6 floors above ground and 3 spacious basements
The spacious and green Crescent Mall is located right in the center of Phu My Hung. When visitors come to the mall, they will see a large garden with green grass and trees, outdoor playground for kids, small lakes and mountains. The mall is next to the well-known romantic and elegant Starlight Bridge and Crescent Lake, many of the restaurants and cafes look over the lovely lake with the nice bride. Dozens of large cafes and restaurants, fashion and accessories stores is a plus of this shopping center. The food court provides thousands of seats and hundreds of foods and drinks is a plus. Crescent Mall is always decorated luxuriously with expensive ceilings and light decorations, a fish aquarium with coral reefs. It can be said this is one of the best malls to buy top name-brand products and eat at the greatest restaurants in Saigon.
Read more about Crescent Mall
12. SC Vivo City
- Location: 1058 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, Ward 22, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Operating hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Hotline: +84 28 3776 1018
- Website: https://scvivocity.com.vn/en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SCVivoCity
- Owner: Saigon Co.op Investment Development Joint Stock Company (SCID) – an affiliate of Saigon Co.op, the leading retailer in Vietnam and Mapletree – a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company headquartered in Singapore
- Grand opening day: 20th September 2015
- Total floor area: 72,000 m2; total area of 5 floors above ground: 64,000 m2; total area of 1 basement: 8,000 m2
SC Vivo City is one of the top shopping centers in not only District 7 but also the entire Ho Chi Minh City. The mall brings customers everything they need at an all-in-one stop which is the trend of shopping these days. Some notable at SC Vivo City include the wet and dry sky park for kids on the rooftop and large green garden in front of the mall.
Read more about SC Vivo City
Warmest Greetings To All from Tracy Do! Talented and experienced Tracy’s team has provided excellent Vietnam tours and Vietnam travel services to thousands of guests for 10 years. We specialize in Ho Chi Minh City Day Trips including HO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE TOUR, HO CHI MINH FOOD TOUR, MEKONG DELTA TOUR, CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR, HO CHI MINH TRANSFER SERVICE and SHORE EXCURSION and others. Let us have a chance to show you Vietnam to the fullest. If you have any questions about Vietnam including Vietnam tours, do not hesitate to contact me.
- Tel (Call/SMS/Whatsapp): (+84) 909190247
- Email: email@example.com
13. Lotte Mart District 7
- Opening hours: 7:30 – 22:00
- Address: 469 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. The mall is about 5 km from District 1 – the city center. It is located at the corner of Nguyen Huu Tho and Nguyen Thi Thap Streets – 2 most expensive streets in South Saigon.
- Hotline: +84 914 430 969; Phone: +84 283 771 8989
- Website: http://lottemart.com.vn/he-thong/sieu-thi-lotte-mart-quan-7
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LotteMartVN
- Grand opening day: 18th December 2008
- Owner: Lotte Shopping Co. Ltd a Korea-based company mainly engaged in the operation of department stores and also top 1 department store chains in Korea and Vietnam’s Minh Van Company.
- Total area: 34,000 m2; Number of floors: 3
Lotte Mart District 7 is located at the main entrance to District 7 and the first Lotte Mart shopping centers in Vietnam. It has provided customers high-quality products, dining, entertaining services to many residents in the area of District 7 and other districts. There are many Korean products and also a store selling products made in Korea because there are many Korean people living in the Sunrise City residental complex which is on the other side of Nguyen Huu Tho Street. The supermarket spreading over 2 floors sell a wide range of products, including live seafood in tanks. In comparison to SC Vivo City and Crescent Mall, Lotte Mart District 7 is smaller. But it has enough restaurants and cafes, some fashion and accessories stores for shopping needs.
Read more about Lotte Mart District 7
14. Van Hanh Mall
- Opening hours: Shopping area: 9:30 – 22:00 | CoopXtra Supermarket: 7:30 – 22:00 | CGV Cinema: 8:00 – 2:30 (on the next day) | Power Bowl: 9:30 – 24:00 | Starbucks Coffee: 7:00 – 22:00 | Buffalo Wild Wings (Beer Bar): 9:00 – 23:00
- Address: 11 Su Van Hanh Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City. The mall is about 5 km from the center of District 1.
- Tel: +84 28 3862 0930
- Website: https://vanhanhmall.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VanHanhMall
- Owner: Bac Binh Construction Investment Company Limited
- Grand opening day: 25th January 2018
- Total floor area of 55,000 m2; Number of floors: 1 basement and 7 ground over floors
Although Van Hanh Mall has just been opened since 2018, it has become a favorite shopping, dining and entertaining places for all ages in Ho Chi Minh City. Van Hanh Mall has Vietnam’s largest fitness center in shopping center, more than 50 restaurant and cafe brand names. 200 retail stores offer customers a large number of choices is a plus of this mall. Tourists seldom go to Van Hanh Mall because there is no tourist attraction in the area.
Read more about Van Hanh Mall
Binh Thanh District
15. Vincom Center Landmark 81
- Location: Vincom Landmark 81 skyscapper, 772 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 22, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Vincom Landmark 81 is about 5 km from Ben Thanh Market.
- Opening hours: 09:30 – 22:00
- Hotline: +84 28 363 99999
- Website: https://vincom.com.vn/vi/tttm/vincom-center-landmark-81
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vincom.com.vn (Vincom Center)
- Owner: Vincom Retail (Vingroup) – a premier operator of shopping malls in Vietnam
- Grand opening: 26th July, 2018
- Total area: 59,000 m2; Number of floors: 1 basement and 5 floors over ground
Vincom Center Landmark 81 should be listed as one of the top 5 shopping malls in Ho Chi Minh City thanks to the great services, modern facilities, more than 100 luxury brands, top food and beverage brand names, the cinema with the largest IMAX screen and largest ice skating rink in Vietnam.
Coming to the malls, visitors can see many expats and foreign businessmen staying in Vinpearl Luxury Landmark 81, visitors and travelers. It is recommended to visit this place once to not only go shopping and enjoy great foods in cozy restaurants but also relax at the spacious green park on the bank of Saigon River and the observation deck on the 79th, 80th, 81st floors of the Landmark 81 building – the highest building in Southeast Asia until October 2019.
Read more about Vincom Center Landmark 81
Thu Duc District
16. Gigamall Shopping Mall
- Location: 240 – 242 Pham Van Dong Street, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This mall is about 10 km from District 1. It is located next to the famous Crescent Lake and Starlight Bridge.
- Operating hours: 9:30 – 22:00
- Hotline: +84 666 00222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://gigamall.com.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gigamallvietnam
- Owner: Khang Gia Land Investment Company Limited
- Grand opening day: 12th January, 2019
- Land area: 18,000 m2; Number of floors: 2 basements, 7 floors over ground and 1 rooftop
Gigamall is a new shopping mall, located in Thu Duc District which is rather far from the city center. It is really a big mall featuring all services like other shopping malls. The highlights of this mall include the JP World entertainment complex where visitors can experience the newest technologies such as 3D mapping vision technology, 7D Hologram virtual reality technology, 720-degree full sphere theater, 12D Plus cinema. The number of restaurants and coffee shops is large so customers can freely choose what to eat and drink after shopping or watching a movie. The only minus of this mall is that it is far from the city center.
Read more about Gigamall Shopping Center
Binh Tan District
17. Aeon Mall Binh Tan
- Opening hours: Weekdays: 10:00 – 22:00 | Weekends: 09:00 – 22:00; 365/365 days
- Address: No. 1, Street 17A, Quarter 11, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City. The mall is about 12 km from District 1 – the city center. This is the only minus of this shopping mall.
- Hotline: 1900 636922
- Website: https://aeonmall-binhtan-en.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aeonmallbinhtan.vn
- Grand opening day: 1st July 2016
- Owner: Aeon Mall – the biggest retail corporation in Japan
- Site area: 4.6 hectares; Total floor area: 114,000 m2; Number of floors: 4 floors and 1 basement
This is the last and the most friendly in the list of Top 16 shopping malls in Ho Chi Minh City. If visitors are asked to have their bags sealed before entering most of the supermarkets, Aeon supermarket let customers bring their bags without sealing around. Besides, it arrange many spaces for resting, free charge and mini playground for kids. Aeon Mall Binh Tan provides parking for free, kid carts and wheelchairs. Dining spaces are on every level. restaurants and cafes serving Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, Italian and Western foods are abundant on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Visitors should not miss hundreds of Japanese specialties at cheap prices at the Aeon food court.
Read more about Aeon Mall Binh Tan
Learn more about 35 Shopping centers in Ho Chi Minh City