What to Highlight
Mekong Delta is often referred to as the ‘rice bowl’ of Vietnam due its huge production of rice crop. Vegetables, exotic fruits and fishing also feature prominently here. Life in the delta revolves around the river, and as such this is the only real way to view and understand it. Would you like to be driven there by Scooter and enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then taste seasonal fruit honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals? Why not try our Mekong Delta Tour.
- Enjoy the peaceful and natural beauty of Mekong Delta;
- Enjoy boat trip and row sampan through zig zag narrow canals;
- Taste delicious local foods and traditional music;
- Troll into orchards and plug seasonal fruits;
- Meet locals who are very kind and friendly;
- Learn more about mysterious Coconut Religion;
- Ride horse cart and bicycle around quiet village;
- Female tour guide.
Mekong Delta Tour Full Day by Motorbike: 99 USD/pax
Mekong Delta Tour Full Day by Car:
|Price/pax (USD)||100||55||39||32||27||25||22||Contact us|
Let book Mekong Delta Tour full day now and pay us at the end of the tour!
When to Go
Start time: 7:30 AM, End time: 5:30 PM
What to Do
7:30AM: Depart from your hotel to My Tho city. Our guide and driver will take you to peaceful region and far away from city life. On the way you will have chance to see beautiful sight with lush orchards, green coconut trees and rice fields stretching far.
Around 10:00AM: Upon arrival to My Tho city and have an overview floating fish houses by boat. Then you will be ridden by motorized boat to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) of Ben Tre province. The province is home of coconut, you can buy handicraft made from coconut trees.
Around 12:00 noon: Have lunch on the island with delicious local dishes: deep fired Elephant ear fish... You can also try a horse ride and bicycle ride around quiet and peaceful village.
After lunch is the time to explore amazing Mekong canals:
- Motorized boat cruise along natural creeks and quiet villages in Ben Tre province.
- Visit orchards, bee-keeping house, enjoy honey tea, seasonal tropical fruit and traditional music.
- Take horse cart along peaceful village.
- Rowing-boat ride along small mangrove palm creek (mangrove palm or Nypa-frutican known as “dua nuoc” in Vietnam).
- See coconut candy production process.
Around 3:00 PM: Come back Saigon. On the way back drop by Mekong Rest Stop for short break.
Around 5:30 PM: The tour ends at your hotel.
- Transportation to pickup and drop off your hotel;
- All attractions entrance fee, boat trip, hand rowing boat;
- English speaking tour guide;
- High quality lunch, fruits, honey tea, coconut candy, mineral water.
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).