Scooter Saigon Tours’ specializes in offering car rental Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Phu Quoc Island. From Saigon to Phu Quoc is a interesting route that you should explore. How to spend the time by your own way? Let’s come to Scooter Saigon Tours and transport. We always hear what your feedback and understand what you want.
We recommend this transfer if you want to stay in Phu Quoc, plan a trip from there or do a multi-day tour.
x 3 x 2
x 3 x 3
x 8 x 8
x 15 x 15
Phu Quoc Island is a Vietnamese island off the coast of Cambodia in the Gulf of Thailand. Phu Quoc Island is well know as white-sand beaches and resorts, fresh air, most of which are along the palm-lined southwest coast. More than half of the island is part of Phu Quoc National Park, which features mountains, dense tropical jungle, hiking trails and wildlife. Duong Dong is the largest town on the island, with day and night markets selling crafts, produce and fish. This is a wonderful place that you should not miss when come to Viet Nam.
To get start this trip from Ho Chi Minh city to Phu Quoc island. Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Saigon, then take you to Rach Gia which is about 280 Km of Saigon. It will take you about 6 hours with a private driver. On this route, you will lair about local people’s daily life as well as their customs in the wetlands.
When you get to Rach Gia, you will take by ferry to get Phu Quoc Island. From Rach Gia to Phu Quoc by ferry takes you about 2,5 hours. This route is sure an exciting one. So the trip is your own one.
- Safe and convenience;
- High-quality car;
- Polite, friendly and helpful driver.
- 4-seat car (maximum 2 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 3 guests without luggage): $150 USD (one way).
- 7-seat car (maximum 3 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage): $165 USD (one way).
- 16-seat car (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage): $210 USD (one way).
- 29-seat car (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage): $290 USD (one way).
PRICE IN USD PER PERSON FOR FERRY: US$ 20/PAX
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Gasoline, tolls, parking fees
- One way point-to-point transfer (Ho Chi Minh City to Rach Gia or Rach Gia to Ho Chi Minh City)
- Friendly driver
- Gratuities/Tips (Optional)
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Any other incidental expenses not mentioned above
- Entrance fees
- You can book a guide for $45 if you need it.
- You can stop anywhere on the way without paying extra.
Please Call/SMS/Viber/Whatsapp us at +84909190247 to book the Private transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne beach and get our quick response as well as confirmation if you get bored of filling the booking form and waiting for our response.
Phu Quoc Travel Guide – Recommended plan to Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
In this Phu Quoc travel guide, I’d like to recommend plan for you to stay on the island as below:
1. First day:
– Fly to Phu Quoc, arriving time is at about 6:00AM
– Go to the hotel by taxi or motorbike taxi. I would like to recommend you to book a hotel on Tran Hung Dao street near Dinh Cau and Dinh Cau night market in the center of Phu Quoc. The Phu Quoc air port is about 10km far from the center of Phu Quoc – Duong Dong so that it takes about 15 minutes. Good taxis are Mai Linh and Hoang Long which price is 17,000VND/km.
– Leave the luggage at the hotel
– 8:30AM, join a tour around South and East Phu Quoc
– 5:00PM, return to the hotel and check in, relax
– At night, walk or rent and drive a motorbike around the city. You can enjoy fresh seafood and go shopping at Dinh Cau night market.
2. Second day:
– Join a tour around North Phu Quoc from 8:30AM to 4:00PM.
3. Third day:
– Visit Vinpearl land. Buy the ticket and go to Vinpearl land by free bus.
– Join a tour catching squid at night from 5:00PM.
4. Fourth day:
– Join a tour in which you will go fishing and see coral reef from 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
– Check out the hotel and leave Phu Quoc.
Follow the link Phu Quoc Travel Guide – What and where to eat in Phu Quoc? which is a Phu Quoc travel guide about foods in the island where there are a wide range of specialties for you to enjoy.